Summer Movies...what are you gonna see?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Summer Movies...what are you gonna see?

Post by ODB »

Topper wrote:
ODB wrote: What does shooting and cleaning a deer have to do with the fact the gunman wouldn't have been able to randomly shoot at people had the crowd been armed and been shooting back?
Because if you don't gut him and clean him properly, get the carcass cooled down, the meat will spoil.
LOL, good to know.

I'll keep that in mind the next time I buy a steak at Costco. :lol:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Due to the sloped seating arranging the carcass properly really helps with drainage..
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

rats19 wrote:Due to the sloped seating arranging the carcass properly really helps with drainage..
Oh too soon rats, too soon! :(

I want to hear the media ask the survivors how the movie was... to that point anyway?

I read about one guy that left his girlfriend and two kids in the theater. He bolted out and left them behind. Other people helped them out and she found him in the car with the AC running. He said he was trying to get info from the radio...
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Disclaimer.....shooters carcass only.

As for captain air conditioner.......drainage
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

ODB wrote: I read about one guy that left his girlfriend and two kids in the theater. He bolted out and left them behind. Other people helped them out and she found him in the car with the AC running. He said he was trying to get info from the radio...
Was his name George Costanza?

:lol:

Saw the Dark Knight on Saturday, it's a great movie! Watched it in the UltraAvx theatre again - awesome.

BTW why did it take this long to figure out that reserved seating in a movie theatre was a good idea? Didn't have to get there hours early so we could get decent seats - they're numbered and waiting for us when we get there 10 minutes before the movie's supposed to start :thumbs:

Gotta admit though, for some stupid reason I checked out where the exits were and imagined some ass clown coming in guns a blazing! :evil:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ODB wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
DEBATE:

Most people who carry or don't carry a gun have no clue how to load, shoot or clean a gun and are fucking cowards....

Just because you watch TV or a movie or play a video game does not mean you know how to use a gun. Try shooting a deer and then cleaning it for meat....then we'll talk....otherwise shut the fuck up..... 8-)
What does shooting and cleaning a deer have to do with the fact the gunman wouldn't have been able to randomly shoot at people had the crowd been armed and been shooting back?

I'm not saying it's the way it should be. In a perfect world the ATF has a way to track who is purchasing weapons and ammunition and body armor and gas grenades… The authorities should intervene before said “incident” occurs.

Doc is correct... technically. Had some in the crowd had guns it's easy to conclude fewer people would have been killed and injured. Obviously the last thing you want in a crowed theater is a gun fight. Strike that, the second last thing you want is a gun fight. The first thing would be a psycho massacring movie goers.
Heh, well Rome didn't collapse in a day ;) It will take some time for Darwin to ferret out those that think power comes from comic book justice and morons that think they know how to use a gun to protect their own 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Did you held in your tears aaron? coupla times.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Arachnid wrote: DEBATE:

Most people who carry or don't carry a gun have no clue how to load, shoot or clean a gun and are fucking cowards....

Just because you watch TV or a movie or play a video game does not mean you know how to use a gun. Try shooting a deer and then cleaning it for meat....then we'll talk....otherwise shut the fuck up..... 8-)
Hmmm sounds like something James Holmes woulda posted a coupla weeks ago.

So you're armed are ya Spides? :look:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Arachnid Thu May 17, 2012 3:57 pm wrote: Oh, I'm pretty sure I have a CSIS file.
:look:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

SKYO wrote:Did you held in your tears aaron? coupla times.
Honestly can't think of any tear jerking moments.

It's Batman, there's no crying in Batman Skyo!

:eh:
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Aaronp18 wrote:
SKYO wrote:Did you held in your tears aaron? coupla times.
Honestly can't think of any tear jerking moments.

It's Batman, there's no crying in Batman Skyo!

You hardcore then!
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:
Arachnid wrote: DEBATE:

Hmmm sounds like something James Holmes woulda posted a coupla weeks ago.

So you're armed are ya Spides? :look:
Only with my hands Doc... :sly:

Maybe they needed some real men in the theatre to stand up to the psycho and rush him and take him out Street Justice style instead of diving for cover under and over dead women's and children's bodies...

....just spray'n....
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:
Arachnid Thu May 17, 2012 3:57 pm wrote: Oh, I'm pretty sure I have a CSIS file.
Don't we all :?: :!:

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Chip Chipperson says "Whaddya think I'm armed with a huge cock or somthin, motha fucka" a-tss a-tss!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote:
Years ago CSIS was recruiting and placed newspaper ads, "Send resume In Confidence..."

If they were doing their job, they already had mine.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.