Summer Movies...what are you gonna see?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Summer Movies...what are you gonna see?

Post by ODB »

Mëds wrote:
ODB wrote:Got advanced tickets to TDKR IMAX. Wednesday.... No Fuckin Spolers...
Catwoman dies.
Read about the end... Batman retires and opens up a hat shop!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Bruce Waynes Bat Hat Emporium

At your service....
DeLevering since 1999.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

SPOILER ALERT:

In the latest DK Catwoman becomes.....

:drink:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

She looks like she dipped her face into a pail of makeup!
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Cue the..."her face is in the photo?" retort.
DeLevering since 1999.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

ODB wrote:She looks like she dipped her face into a pail of makeup!
That's just a mask ODB.... :look:

I like that idea better anyways. After Dick Grayson. Became Nightwing, Robin should always have been a hot chick.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Saw Spiderman last night.

No, not a classic all-time great BUT I'm a sucker for comic books come to life. :blush:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Mëds wrote:
ODB wrote:She looks like she dipped her face into a pail of makeup!
That's just a mask ODB.... :look:

I like that idea better anyways. After Dick Grayson. Became Nightwing, Robin should always have been a hot chick.
She was in the Frank Miller classic The Dark Knight Returns that started this whole Batman/Spiderman @ the movies thing...(we'll just forget the Superman shyte :/ ...)
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

sweet, got my midnight screening of the batman movie ticket for tonight. :bounce:
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/m4 ... 81813.html

Be My Date for The Dark Knight? - 30 (Hollywood)

That's right. I have two tickets for the Dark Knight. Not just any two tickets, either. Tickets for the 12:01am Thursday night (tonight)/Friday morning IMAX showing. And I want one of those tickets to be yours. What a cool first date, right? I grew up sneaking snacks into the movies, and I hated it - so also let's make it a point to go nuts at the snack bar. Obviously, on me. I would insist. :-)

All I'm asking is that you be cute (be honest, LOL!), cool, and a good catch. Also, you have to be willing to f*ck me. A lot.

Most people are going to write an ad like this and mention how "I expect nothing of you other than the pleasure of your company." Not the case here. You're going to have to f*ck me. Again: maybe a lot. Sorry.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DARK F*CKING KNIGHT F*CKING RISES HERE, PEOPLE.

I am not giving this ticket away without getting f*cked.

Not only are you going to have to f*ck me, but you're also probably going to have to s*ck me, bl*w me, and maybe even l*ck my t**nt. I don't know. I haven't figured all that other stuff out yet, but definitely plan on f*cking me.

The length of the f*cking could vary, but I think we'll just say that the MOST I'd require is a f*cking equal to or lesser than the length of the movie. No, not including the trailers and credits - I'm not a CRAZY PERSON! Besides, if I have a lot to drink that night, or accidentally think about my ex-girlfriend, you'll probably only have to f*ck me once. But if, CoinStar willing, I happen to pick up one of those $10 gas station boner pills, we might f*ck for a while.

Also, I'm not looking to f*ck a one night stand, so you're probably going to have to hang out for a bit afterwards. I won't call it cuddling, but, ok, yeah let's just call it that. Eye-gazing isn't required, mostly because I'm usually horribly shameful afterwards and eye-contact makes me feel sick to my stomach, but listening sure as hell is: I'm going to need to tell you a lot about my Mom and my ex-girlfriend.

Ok, but again, The Dark Knight Rises, 12:01am, IMAX, unlimited trips to the snack bar - and all you have to do is f*ck me. I think I'm taking a beating on this, but what can I say....I just want to give back to another true fan like me.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Wot da fuck... :lol:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Tanti09
CC Veteran

Post by Tanti09 »

Awesome. :twisted:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Whoa, who woulda thunk a film that promotes violence begets violence....inspires the real crazies...I remember a Batman comic I read years ago, can't remember which one, might have been Batman: Year One by Frank Miller had a line it 'without the Batman, there is no Joker'

Pretty fucking freaky shit with Jessica Ghawi. Was here in T.O. for the Eaton Centre shootings and then BLAM! gets taken out in this....

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/yo ... 62071.html

Young kids gunned down in a theatre for a comic book movie, fuck me. Saw some dressed as their favourite hero....no superhero to save them....Maybe to honour the dead we shouldn't be escaping with summer movies so much as try to be a participatory member of our communities.....
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Arachnid wrote:....Maybe to honour the dead we shouldn't be escaping with summer movies so much as try to be a participatory member of our communities.....
Ya, that (original response) wasn't nice. Didn't realize 14 were killed...
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Fucking lunatic in Colorado.....does CO have the death penalty? He should be shot after being slowly dismembered.

Lay it out for me ODB.....without spoilers, were you disappointed in anything?

I only ask because I don't wanna sit down, watch this movie, come out thinking that it was the best ever, and then have you tear it apart again. :P