Congratz to the Kings

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

donlever
CC Legend

Re: Congratz to the Kings

Post by donlever »

Per wrote:I'm glad for Kopitar, and I still think we should have picked him at the draft! :evil:
Thats twice you've spoken ill of the dead in the past week.

No wonder your soccer team suffers....

:P
DeLevering since 1999.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Yeah, I remember that draft well. I remember that a lot of ppl on the old msg board wanted Kopitar, but we ended with Luc I think. He was starting to look like a damn good one too, but fate didn't end well for us. :(

Per wrote:I'm glad for Kopitar, and I still think we should have picked him at the draft! :evil:
$lacker
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by $lacker »

Hockey Widow wrote: There, RANT over.

Oh by the way, congrats to LA. They had a tremendous playoff run and really when all is said and done they made it look relatively easy. Deserving champs, you can't say they got lucky as they played some very decent hockey. They were the better team in all 4 series they played without question. I like the team they have built over there.
Welcome back HW lol!

Some guy named samjam99 has been stealing all your thunder while you were gone :D
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Dogsalmon »

to the Los Angeles Kings and all your bandwagon fans...lick me where i stink...
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Dogsalmon »

p.s...fuck you bettman
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

TDA Rum wrote:LOL .. loving the rant HW, sounds similar to a bunch of other rants about another goalie... funny how many posters just don't get it... just blame the high priced goalie... that save was easy, anybody could have stopped that one, couldn't stop a beach ball... good to have you back HW, hope you had a very nice holiday !!
Or maybe it's funny how some posters have seen a certain goalie shit the bed for THREE fucking years in a row and have had enough. Dude has melted down in epic fashion too many times. people can drone on all they want about the offence or lack thereof against the Bruins but any offence will suffer when it has to play catch-up from four goals down ten minutes into a fucking game. Sure there were soft defensive plays that lead to some of the goals but the guy didn't make a save when he had to in ANY of those four losses to Boston.

I'm pretty sure I "get it". :roll:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Now I have a third reason to dislike the Kings.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

donlever wrote:
tantalum wrote:
Though I'd like to point out that you actually couldN'T care less. :P
Ha, truth!

Fuk proper grammar when I'm venting...

:evil:
I almost wasn't going to comment but, could care less or couldn't care less are equally acceptable colloquialisms. Obviously one makes no sense taken literally but its an expression that's meant to convey sarcasm which by definition is an exaggeration...
Anyway, I was going to comment but fuck it, I couldn't care less if I were dead
wafflecombine
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by wafflecombine »

I thought the win perfectly represented how the playoffs went - penalty called defined the series.

Second year in a row for the refs.

meh... bring on the draft!

PS. Aquilini needs to drop a large "charitable" contribution on the NHLOA. Maybe that would "buy" us some luck next year.