My Truck...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

My Truck...

Post by ODB »

I thought the Corner had a my truck thread? :eh:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Re: My Truck...

Post by Aaronp18 »

Maybe we should go with a "My Minivan" thread instead.

Probably have a lot more participants it would seem.

:lol:
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

It doodilidy oodily do now...lol
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Ok, I got a new truck!

Can't say what...

Let's just say Topper will hate it so I know it's the perfect set-o-wheels for me! :mrgreen:
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Do they have pimps in Saskachatoon??
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Topper likes both my trucks....na na na na na...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ODB wrote:Ok, I got a new truck!

Can't say what...

Let's just say Topper will hate it so I know it's the perfect set-o-wheels for me! :mrgreen:
OD, you're a materialistic ugly fat bitch, we don't care about your new horse n' buggy road shitstain'n vehicle...we just care if you're happy.... 8-)

I have a new bike! Where's DPer when you need him?!
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Arachnid wrote:

Can't say what...

OD, you're a materialistic ugly fat bitch, we don't care about your new horse n' buggy road shitstain'n vehicle...we just care if you're happy.... 8-)

I'm going to tell you something about your bike! And I don't even care if you call my a phaggot....

One of my really good buddies was in a serious accident on his bike back in mid April. After nearly two months of fighting for his life he had a stroke and died last Monday. 46 years old... A very experienced rider.

He was driving south... The traffic was lined up (also facing south) to turn to turn east. He was going straight through the intersection but a car turning west through the intersection didn't see him. Presumably because the traffic lined up to make the east bound turn (Likely a big fucking truck :evil: ). The dude in the car didn't receive a scratch.... My buddies three kids don't have a dad anymore. My buddy did nothing wrong... had a green light and someone turned right into him.

As if you've never heard this before but BE CAREFUL on your bike. (I hate those god-damed things!

Anyway.... I did get a new fancy truck..... :wink:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ODB wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

Can't say what...

I'm going to tell you something about your bike! And I don't even care if you call my a phaggot....

One of my really good buddies was in a serious accident on his bike back in mid April. After nearly two months of fighting for his life he had a stroke and died last Monday. 46 years old... A very experienced rider.

He was driving south... The traffic was lined up (also facing south) to turn to turn east. He was going straight through the intersection but a car turning west through the intersection didn't see him. Presumably because the traffic lined up to make the east bound turn (Likely a big fucking truck :evil: ). The dude in the car didn't receive a scratch.... My buddies three kids don't have a dad anymore. My buddy did nothing wrong... had a green light and someone turned right into him.

As if you've never heard this before but BE CAREFUL on your bike. (I hate those god-damed things!

Anyway.... I did get a new fancy truck..... :wink:
ODour Are you afraid of dying? I am but what the fuck, I figure I had a good run, I have a good legacy in the kids I leave behind and the work I've done. You can still die in a truck. Happens everyday. I don't ride a bike because it's safe and I'm afraid of getting squished. I ride it because it makes more sense to go from a to b to c to d and back to a again. I mean who the fuck would drive in traffic to the gym to work out? :crazy: Every driver I see looks sofa fucking miserable when I fly by them in rush hour... :mex:
This is an unfriendly evil city to cyclists, nothing like Vancouver or a place like Denmark or Holland.They are even taking away bike lanes. I tend to ride on the paths but I know the odds are against me. Fuck the demon cars and trucks I say... :twisted:
Maybe you should get a life instead of a new truck, that might help ease the anxiety of losing a friend. As a matter of fact go have an adventure....go try and steal the wife of some married schmuck that doesn't give his woman the asstention that she deserves :sly: I'm not advocating cheating...just saying...you are known on here as a big fat liar and someone who brags about how much money they have and spends on expensive materialistic things that don't mean shyte...sorry, it will no longer be tolerated....go have some fun...

Your cyber pal, Spidey
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

I am not going to apologize for my success Spidey! What happened to you? We used to be friends and now you turn on me. It has to be the FACT I'm more successful than you. I meet weekly with VIP's from all over North America. When we travel, and we do travel a lot, we only accept 2000 thread count sheets. We deserve the best because we are the best. Of course those less successful look at us and lust for what we have. It's a cross we bare.

So lets not pretend you dislike me for any reason other than I've been successful and you haven't. $$$

I so love it when the poor call the rich materialistic... ;)

Well toodaloo, I'm off to Chicago for meeting on Thursday. Gonna hit Madison in a big way!

:drink:
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Aaronp18 wrote:Image

Do they have pimps in Saskachatoon??
Ahhhh,

Now I know why GM has pulled the plug on the Avalanche.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ODB wrote:I am not going to apologize for my success Spidey! What happened to you? We used to be friends and now you turn on me. It has to be the FACT I'm more successful than you. I meet weekly with VIP's from all over North America. When we travel, and we do travel a lot, we only accept 2000 thread count sheets. We deserve the best because we are the best. Of course those less successful look at us and lust for what we have. It's a cross we bare.

So lets not pretend you dislike me for any reason other than I've been successful and you haven't. $$$

I so love it when the poor call the rich materialistic... ;)

Well toodaloo, I'm off to Chicago for meeting on Thursday. Gonna hit Madison in a big way!

:drink:
We were never friends, if you showed up here naked, begging and poor(which you will eventually, everyone does) I would hack your head off with a dull Nintendo Link Wii Axe®* and piss down your neck :evil:

I chose to be poor, chicks dig it. They give me sympathy (Sympathy for the Devil?! :eh: ) I intend to use women for their money to have my bitter revenge on them. I wonder if a waitress from a Outback Steakhouse could support me and my student lifestyle and debts?!

Say 'Hi' to Ashley you sad excuse for an attention whore :scowl:

*Hey, remember that certain someone on the ol' CC use to create lameass threads attacking your truly over his early adoption of Nintendo Wii motion control? And now MicroSux and Sony have the same technology?! I can't stop laughing out loud at him...fagballs....
Oh it's true, so true.... 8-)
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ImageImage

I feel bicyclists do not belong on city streets

And they most certainly do not belong in this thread.

Bicyclists tend to be somewot intrusive wot? :hmmm:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vpete »

Crap OD you go through leases faster than any guy I know. I bet it is a loaded Honda Ridgeline. ;)
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:ImageImage

I feel bicyclists do not belong on city streets

And they most certainly do not belong in this thread.

Bicyclists tend to be somewot intrusive wot? :hmmm:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... r-him.html

:wow: