The dreaded mini-van conversation.

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: The dreaded mini-van conversation.

Post by CFP! »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:CFP...... get yourself a one ton cube van. Put a couch in the back, a card table and a cooler. Mount a dvd player in it, bungy strap the kids to a couple comfy chairs and you are all set.
Ha, we actually used our work one tonne cube to take the boys fishing last year. Let's just say I'm glad I was able to fit my leather lazy boy in their for the ride. Dont think my wife would be comfortable with a 1/2 tonne truck nevermind a cude van. lol
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Great Strangelove pisses upon mini-vans.

So keep your windows up friends. :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

I can't say for the programs are the same in BC as they are in Saskatchewan butt, GM just announced 0% financing plus 5k in rebates for 72 months on the Enclave.

Now everyone has their own opinions but I think it's a pretty fucken sweet ride for a 7 seat-er under 40k with the cash credit.

http://ca.autos.yahoo.com/p/1795/2010-buick-enclave

Beats the shit out of a mini-man, er... van! :look:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vpete »

Honda Pilot
Acura MDX
Toyota Highlander

All can seat 8 with a set of rear seats which pop up in the back.

Don't sell your manhood, you'll easily drive like a D-bag in a mini-van
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.