From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by rats19 »

Which means they will be weakened and eventually killed off...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

BCExpat wrote:Enough about Calpuck - How about those Coyotes :D
Actually you started this thread ,my amigo from Alberia who prefers to winter in Arizona.

Threads like this are classic because I know the mouth breathers send their young over here ( Mel, dump, stay gold whatever the weak handles are) to read what the outside world is saying about the mess that is calpuck. I guarantee there are at least four or five inbreds who are camped out on this site 24- 7.

But no they aren't obsessed....
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Actually you started this thread ,my amigo from Alberia who prefers to winter in Arizona.

Threads like this are classic because I know the mouth breathers send their young over here ( Mel, dump, stay gold whatever the weak handles are) to read what the outside world is saying about the mess that is calpuck. I guarantee there are at least four or five inbreds who are camped out on this site 24- 7.

But no they aren't obsessed....
You don't think that RD is actually from Calpuke do you?
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Yeah, but there isn't much happening in Flames land these days. So, the Coyotes are looking pretty good to me right now - although I don't think they'll get by the Kings.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

One of the most desperate attempts of the media trying to create news I have ever seen.

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=117522
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Tanti09
CC Veteran

Post by Tanti09 »

BCExpat wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Yeah, but there isn't much happening in Flames land these days. So, the Coyotes are looking pretty good to me right now - although I don't think they'll get by the Kings.
Ha yes but you said that last round as well and they seemed to handle Nashville quie easily. The thing about the WCF is you have 2 teams that are riding white hot goalies. Granted Quick has slightly higher pedigree, but Smith has been equally as phenomenal. It may literally come down to 1 or 2 mistakes as the difference in this series.
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Topper wrote:One of the most desperate attempts of the media trying to create news I have ever seen.

Wow! "TARDS ON T.V." .....could be a hit show.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

okcanuck wrote:
Topper wrote:One of the most desperate attempts of the media trying to create news I have ever seen.

Wow! "TARDS ON T.V." .....could be a hit show.

A new reality show - "Desperate Hockey Fans" except that place is not into anything close to reality.
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

The sequel would be called "Retards on TV"
Southern_Canuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Southern_Canuck »

Conversation at the Season Ticket Holders Meeting with Feaster and Ken King...

Random Calgary fan: Hey, how are we supposed to feel good about ourselves and bash our opposition if we are not good enough to make the playoffs every year?

King: We are confident that you'll keep it up anyway, despite our team's irrelevance - the same way you have done over the last three years in your typically delusional and hateful fashion.

Another random Calgary fan: Feaster, what do you say now about your "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." statement?

Feaster: I am now including you.

NYR fan: Hi, my name is Tim Erixon.

Feaster and King: Boooooo!

Angry Calgary fan: Feaster, you gave me hope with your intellectual honesty statement... what happened?

Feaster: I live in Calgary now.

Deranged Calgary fan: Who will be our next coach?

Feaster: Look, this will not be the most popular job in the NHL, so we may have to lower our expectations a little.

Deranged fan: So Theoren Fleury?

Feaster: Yup.

S_C
It's a great day for hockey!
Canuck-One
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Canuck-One »

I go over to Red Deer quite a bit as I have a Son who moved there before having my Grandaughter...sigh. The feeling there isn't anywhere as bitter as some of you guys think. I wear a Canucks T or hat and they give it to me but it's always with a smile on their face. I always laugh and ask them if Alberta will ever get an NHL team. They laugh and tell me where to go but it seems good natured. So I'm of the belief that it's only a few who feed off of each other on a website. The way they present themselves is childish for the most part leading me to the conclusion that it is a very juvenile group and not even worth bothering about.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

It seems to me most people in red deer are oiler fans and not even in the same league for toxicity as is south of red deer or at least closer to Calgary. My cousin who is south despises the canucks and was mad at la because he didn't have anyone to cheer against anymore..what's that? Not good enough we were out..
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

rats19 wrote:It seems to me most people in red deer are oiler fans and not even in the same league for toxicity as is south of red deer or at least closer to Calgary. My cousin who is south despises the canucks and was mad at la because he didn't have anyone to cheer against anymore..what's that? Not good enough we were out..
That's because they have sucked for so long in Edmonton, they don't do much trash talking up there (although it is starting up again with all the great draft picks they have). Calgary needs to suck for a few more years before the "toxicity" ebbs.

Anyway, how are you liking Alberta so far Rats? :drink:
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

It seems ok..red deer seems a decent area. however we are spending so much time in bc finishing the high school rodeo season its hard to tell I moved. I am sitting in the dawson creek rodeo grounds waiting for the next one In hudsons hope, then 2 weeks to provincial finals in Williams lake.
Southern_Canuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Southern_Canuck »

Hahaha - it has gotten so that the better posters at CalgaryPuck don't even post in any Canuck related thread any more, so if you read one, all you get is a steady stream of their worst members.

S_C
It's a great day for hockey!