Long Weekend

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Per
MVP
MVP

Re: Long Weekend

Post by Per »

Topper wrote:So Rats is pitchin' and CFP is catchin'

Game hasn't even started and CFP is already worried about 1st base.
I doubt that 1st base is his main concern. :?
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

Hopefully it doesn't turn into more of a "two run double" scenario.. congrats CFP!
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Farhan Lalji wrote:
CFP! wrote:Playing the waiting game with an overdue wife. :thumbs:
Best of luck bro....
Wow, GM has changed!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Going to a clients 200 yr old log cabin in the woods for his birthday celebration. The family is really big musically so a band and and a lot of musicians will be jam'n throughout the night.
The challenge is how to make his hot-tubed leaky dream acreage sustainable. Geothermal, solar thermal for the hot tub check, solar PV and wind for power check, rice hulls and sheep wool for the leaky house check check. :rockin:

Happy Queen day to those that think they will get laid this weekend (perhaps a tranny will do for the desperate 8-) ).
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

:lol: I wanna see Blobber try this this weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ-slvv_ZT4

Cheerszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzrrrrrrrrrrrr
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Congrats CFP! And good luck!!

Girls are great, get ready for the pink and purple onslaught though. Doll houses, princesses, tea parties ..... I grew up with three brothers and no sisters, this took a bit of getting used to.

Though now our 4 year old loves to rollerblade, play baseball and hockey, and even wrestles with me (now that's frickin hilarious). Though everything is "girled" up at her request - pink elbow and knee pads for rollerblading, pink laces in her skates and her ball glove is of course pink and purple. Oh and I have to let her and her little sister beat me up!

Oh and she picks dandelions at baseball and gives them to her coaches and the other kids. :roll:

Anyways - get ready for it!

Oh and yeah, just can't wait for the teenage years :crazy:
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Aaronp18 wrote: ...pink elbow and knee pads for rollerblading, pink laces in her skates and her ball glove is of course pink...

...you named her incorrectly obviously.

P-A-U-L-A

Your girl too, shame....
DeLevering since 1999.
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

donlever wrote: ...you named her incorrectly obviously.

P-A-U-L-A

Your girl too, shame....
Well she does like to mix in a little purple .... however ......

donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

...pink glove to eh?

Maybe you have the next Jennie Finch on your hands there?
DeLevering since 1999.
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

donlever wrote: Maybe you have the next Jennie Finch on your hands there?
Just need her to stop picking flowers mid game.

Meh as long as she's having fun.

If sports should happen to help pay for post secondary - bonus! Cause who the hell knows how much it'll cost in 14 years.

She really wants to play hockey but we haven't signed her up for any organized kids hockey yet, we're just playing street hockey on her rollerblades. Though she thinks when she starts playing that she'll play on my team! :D
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Aaronp18 wrote:Congrats CFP! And good luck!!

Girls are great, get ready for the pink and purple onslaught though. Doll houses, princesses, tea parties ..... I grew up with three brothers and no sisters, this took a bit of getting used to.

Though now our 4 year old loves to rollerblade, play baseball and hockey, and even wrestles with me (now that's frickin hilarious). Though everything is "girled" up at her request - pink elbow and knee pads for rollerblading, pink laces in her skates and her ball glove is of course pink and purple. Oh and I have to let her and her little sister beat me up!

Oh and she picks dandelions at baseball and gives them to her coaches and the other kids. :roll:

And the next thing ya know, they stop shaving their pits and legs and burn their bras.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by CFP! »

Per wrote:
CFP! wrote:My next one is a lil girl. Unfortunately for me, every man is a pervert. So I'll be leaning on Aaron and the NRA for some advice.... :shock:
LOL! :lol:

Fortunately some 10% of the pervs are gay though, so there is at least some reduction of your future workload... :wink:
Glad you agree. I was at Irish Times last night before the George Thorogood concert last night and we were sat beside the stairs. Well, it was an Irish pub, and the girl were wearing their Irish panties up and down the stairs. Proved my point. It's like a magnet.
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by CFP! »

Aaronp18 wrote:Congrats CFP! And good luck!!

Yah...baby shower a few weeks back.

Wifey comes how with a bushel full of gift bags/presents.

I peek in the first bag that isn't all girly thinking I'm just doing my job and I pull out a hanger. With a fucking tube top bikini and bottoms. Size 3 mos. Yah, cant wait for the teenage yrs and the crying for no reason. Who knows, she has an older bro who runs this house like no other. haha

Fucking single women buying 3mo old tube top bikinis. :crazy:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Enjoy the Bear Baitin' Huntin' BlobbyCat, you Jesus Lovin', Republican, Red Neck.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau