SRSez's last ever post on Canuckscorner.com. LOL

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4853&p=61077#p61077

You got it. This is my last post ever.

Firstly, I'm called upon to apologize? For my "tone"? The poster who started everything has apologized, so that should be the end of it, but nooooo.

Then, I leave for a few days to think about it. So I think, yeah, okay, I was a bit out of line by biting the guys head off, maybe I'll go back & say I'm sorry.

But then I get hear & read a Calgarypuker being openly welcomed, and I say "No more".

There are just some things a guy can't handle.

Have your politically correct site, but always remember there are a lot of guys who live in the real world that won't tolerate that kind of B.S., and SR is always going to be one of them.

Friends, feel free to drop me an email sometime if you want to chat about real hockey.

After the Canucks are eliminated next year, remember this thread was the first, and how not only was I right about firing AV, I was right about when the bandwagoners would jump on board.

And one last this: F*ck Calgary, it's hockey teams, people that live there, and anyone that supports them.

p.s. WTF happened to the board? This set-up sucks.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Farhan Lalji

Re: SRSez's last ever post on Canuckscorner.com. LOL

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Read the whole thread if you have a chance.

SRSez has some hilarious golden nuggets in there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

I liked Srsez....I even went to a game with him. Not being much of a partier anymore ol Sr got the ratman......baked
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I heard SR murdered his Anger Management psychologist and is now serving 25 years in Kent. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.