Edmonton wins draft lottery

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Re: Edmonton wins draft lottery

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

All pylons. *LOL* Naw seriously, the're good role players I guess, but they're bottom line players for most teams.

Blob Mckenzie wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Matt Niskanen, Brooks Orpik, Zybnek Michalek, Jordan Staal, Paul Martin, Steve Sullivan and Chris Kunitz say hi.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

This guy is a perfect example of an average player on a Pittsburgh squad that gets inflated stats cuz he plays with an elite player. Neal scored 22 goals last year, averaged like 25/year with Dallas. Now that he plays with Malkin, he pops in a WHOPPING 40.

dbr wrote:James Neal, too.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I give up. Bersnoozi is up to his armpits in RD's fecal matter.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:This guy is a perfect example of an average player on a Pittsburgh squad that gets inflated stats cuz he plays with an elite player. Neal scored 22 goals last year, averaged like 25/year with Dallas. Now that he plays with Malkin, he pops in a WHOPPING 40.

dbr wrote:James Neal, too.
Of course Malkin helps his production. But Neal is a good young player himself - you can pooh-pooh a 25 goal per season average but Neal did that at ages 21&22. I think you were one of the ones losing their shit over Cody's 16 goals at age 22 so surely you see how Neal's production indicates he is a talented player?

Oh yeah and the Pens got him by pulling the trigger on a great trade in exhange for a player they drafted 61st overall.. trades and smart later round picks, two things not in Tambo's repertoire

Hell, even accepting your argument for the sake of it - all the Oilers have to do is draft Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin-like players and they are set. When's the next player with that kind of future going to be drafted?
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Mark my words, the Oil will resurge. It's just a matter of time. In a few years, they'll be giving the Canucks a lot of problems and they will be Cup Contender. Whether Lowe/Tamby will be around when this happens, who knows. They might give Tamby the axe to be the fall guy, but I'm sure Lowe will be around. He's like a god there. In any case, those 2 will have laid the foundation for a very strong team for years to come.

Blob Mckenzie wrote:I give up. Bersnoozi is up to his armpits in RD's fecal matter.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

There Is not a poster here that doesnt think the coil won't ne a force in the fairly near future..passive agressive troll here this morning..
So non coill fan...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Fever...my bomb may have been rude...not so sure now. So this is about cores comments..thought you were no t a fan...but you are a troll aren't you?
I relish in tearing heads off and spitting In the hole. Fortunately for you I am on the road on a phone so my resposes will be short.
coco_canuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by coco_canuck »

Stanleycupfever wrote:I think there are a lot of Canuck fans in Alberta though, they all had to leave BC cuz they couldn't get a job working in the ganja fields or something??
Because the mongoloids in Alberta can't be trusted with heavy machinery.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

To SCFever - I edited the post and removed the 'fuck off' - I'm giving you the benefit of a doubt for now, but if you end up trolling, you'll be gone.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

coco_canuck wrote:
Stanleycupfever wrote:I think there are a lot of Canuck fans in Alberta though, they all had to leave BC cuz they couldn't get a job working in the ganja fields or something??
Because the mongoloids in Alberta can't be trusted with heavy machinery.
Not to mention jobs that require language skills above a 3rd grade level.

SCFever, good money's on the Canucks locking up the President's Trophy this year! I think they'll do it :thumbs:
coco_canuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by coco_canuck »

Aaronp18 wrote: Not to mention jobs that require language skills above a 3rd grade level.
At this point, they'll accept any level of literacy.

If you can spell your name in crayon, you've got a chance.

#barsetlow
coco_canuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by coco_canuck »

Stanleycupfever wrote:The Canucks better step their game up tonight if they even want come close to getting the Presidents..Should be a good one down in California.
Insightful stuff.

Any other nuggets you'd like to share now that you've hooked us with that enthralling piece of analysis?
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Stanleycupfever wrote:The Canucks better step their game up tonight if they even want come close to getting the Presidents..Should be a good one down in California.

Ratsy chill out and concentrate on driving, worrying about a troll like me should be the least of your worries. Eyes on the road dude!!
I can get along with most. Also, guys on here make me look nice, so Its probably a good think we sort you out with me before they get ahold you..oh and sherlock.....we already won the presidents tropht ffs, any hockey fan knows that, which has me think you are just trolling. I say fuck you to trolls
coco_canuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by coco_canuck »

Stanleycupfever wrote:Ratsy...
Just pay attention to your driving, like how the Canucks should keep their eyes on the cup and not their twitter accounts. Put your smart phone down and obey the laws of B.C. Also put that reefer down, I think the Canucks are affected by your second hand smoke dude.
You're full of great lines hey?

If you could be anymore bland I'd mistake you for an Albertan.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Stanleycupfever wrote:Ratsy...
Just pay attention to your driving, like how the Canucks should keep their eyes on the cup and not their twitter accounts. Put your smart phone down and obey the laws of B.C. Also put that reefer down, I think the Canucks are affected by your second hand smoke dude.
Your not the brightest troll feves...maybe you can stay, kicking your ass is easier than driving..smoking..eating..having a coffee, much like a walk in the park.