stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Wildfaery
CC Veteran

stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Post by Wildfaery »

While the team when losing should change or at least tweak their MO...so should each fan. One of my most favorite examples of a team changing it's SOP was team Canada vs the big red machine (Soviet Red Army Team). The coaches knew that team & knew they were capable of disrupting the other teams strengths,As for us fans...we can change our rituals and find what works. Helps with identifing with the team. Last Fri. was stormy here...tornado and strong thunderstorm warnings all over the place...didn't have TV listened toWings on the live radio stream via the net. Also did some other quirky things, but my point is...Do you believe this team is capable of tweaking their style to disrupt the Kings?
I Do!!!! So change up your rituals...I wore my Red Wings jersey which i don't normally do...so I'm gonna wear it today.
Don't have a 'Nucks jersey so can someone wear two? One for you 1 for me??? Do what ya gotta do Canucks & fans!!!!

Namaste WF
Namaste WF
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Post by rats19 »

good to see you......I am not wearing anything canucks today
No socks no hats no underwear...no nothing. I always wear something, but today no sirry bob.

Hang around more if you can... :D
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

rats19 wrote: no underwear

How's it hangin' Ratsky
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Topper wrote:
rats19 wrote: no underwear

How's it hangin' Ratsky
Left me wondering what you were asking...free to ask of course, too much Info can sway your opinion to the right or left.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Wildfaery
CC Veteran

Post by Wildfaery »

I'm thinkin' he's asking you IF you are going commando ;)
Namaste WF
Wildfaery
CC Veteran

Post by Wildfaery »

I'm burning NagChampa incense today as I did Fri during the Wings game...I'll burn Cedar 4 the Canucks & see how that works. Let the Octopi fly!!!
Namaste WF
Namaste WF
Benjo
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Benjo »

I wore this version of the Linden jersey for the run last year and it served well

0-2 so far so now I'm wearing this version of a Linden jersey.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

I drank out of me mums born-again jesus cup instead of the usual canuck logo coffee mug... :crazy:

Go David!
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Wildfaery
CC Veteran

Post by Wildfaery »

Arachnid wrote:I drank out of me mums born-again jesus cup instead of the usual canuck logo coffee mug... :crazy:

Go David!
love that rebel streak in you but as jeezus said love your enemies... listening to Clanedonia right now...watching (sound off) the broadcast so far so good. aw fuck...FUCK the refs (establishment)sorry just in the moment.
Namaste WF
Namaste WF
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

I usually pull a jersey out in the second round, but I think it comes out tonight. Now to decide which one.

Old vintage? No success there.
Halloween V? Some success in 82. Good mojo with the '82 towel.
Downhill Skate (Mogilny)? Nope - we need uphill progress tonight.
Blue Orca? Nope - too much 'Messier' attached.
New Orca (Ohlund)? It's current and signifies success for this franchise.

New Orca with the 82 towel. Check. That's gotta help.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

My gut is saying that we won't win this series but you know what? Fuck my gut.

Prove me wrong Canucks.......prove me wrong.

2-0 deficit is not impossible to come back from at all, and you guys have more than enough talent to make it happen.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Wildfaery wrote:
Arachnid wrote:I drank out of me mums born-again jesus cup instead of the usual canuck logo coffee mug... :crazy:

Go David!
love that rebel streak in you but as jeezus said love your enemies... listening to Clanedonia right now...watching (sound off) the broadcast so far so good. aw fuck...FUCK the refs (establishment)sorry just in the moment.
Namaste WF
Oh man, just saw the 3rd goal...don worry WM you're team is still in it...Rinne is good though...
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Toasty_B
AHL Prospect

Post by Toasty_B »

Last playoff season I wore one of my Canucks jerseys (I have 3) for a few games. Nucks lost each game.

From the first loss against Nashville on, I never wore a Canucks jersey for the rest of the playoffs.

This season, I wear my Canucks jersey for Games 1 and 2, hoping that things will be different this year. Look what happened.

For the rest of this series, I will not wear any Canucks jerseys, as an effort to not jinx the team again. :|

Hope you've been well, WF.
Wildfaery
CC Veteran

Post by Wildfaery »

Arachnid wrote:
Wildfaery wrote:

Go David!
Namaste WF
Oh man, just saw the 3rd goal...don worry WM you're team is still in it...Rinne is good though...
Yep, just took off that jersey and it's in the washing machine as we speak...still like Clanadonia for the music instead of the announcers though. Nice Pict/Scots/Tribal druming with a pipe.
Namaste WF
Wildfaery
CC Veteran

Post by Wildfaery »

Toasty_B wrote:Last playoff season I wore one of my Canucks jerseys (I have 3) for a few games. Nucks lost each game.

From the first loss against Nashville on, I never wore a Canucks jersey for the rest of the playoffs.

This season, I wear my Canucks jersey for Games 1 and 2, hoping that things will be different this year. Look what happened.

For the rest of this series, I will not wear any Canucks jerseys, as an effort to not jinx the team again. :|

Hope you've been well, WF.
I feel ya Toasty... change is better than the alternative in live...change or die. So I figure it's surely good for a fan, superstious(sp?) maybe...but i ain't ready to die yet!!! been sometimes diamond sometimes rust. Namaste WF
Namaste WF