Meet & Greet 2012...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Post by rats19 »

At least you went mathonwy....at least you went :P
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

F o b.... nobody went in,at least i have the proof (with some pictures going to get installed in the next few days).

I'd been asking all around but nobody knows CC. So mathonwy you went in with 2 people i would had recognised.

bitches
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Should be the shark club where there is a meet and everyone can just guess who is who...lol.

I swear I seen the topper once on Hastings/Renfrew one day near the old Pacific Coliseum, big beard, with a ramped up truck which was illegal imo of course the cops pulled him over about it, which is why that guy was stopped and I got a good look at the guy. :D
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

SKYO wrote:Should be the shark club where there is a meet and everyone can just guess who is who...lol.

I swear I seen the topper once on Hastings/Renfrew one day near the old Pacific Coliseum, big beard, with a ramped up truck which was illegal imo of course the cops pulled him over about it, which is why that guy was stopped and I got a good look at the guy. :D
LOL.

A day after the kid was calved, I deaked out of the hospital, found a cafe to have a real breakfast and send off some emails. Came out to a cop parked beside my truck and thought oh shit. Is it no mudflaps, no blackouts on my off road lights..... otherwise I'm good. Cop calls me over, how do you like the '07, I ran your plate so I know the year. I have an '08, where did you get the front bumper? What did you have to do to the suspension to support the additional weight? and on and on it went.....

A couple of times I have been stopped in major highway road blocks. Ten or more RCMP plus a full crew from commercial vehicle squad doing inspections. Everytime, while waiting to get through, I end up with three or four cops gathered around asking about suspension, bumpers, winches and complimenting me on what a great set up I have for working in the bush.

Front bumper is ARB and they own OME who design and make suspensions based upon the weight configuration of the bumper. It came up 2.75 inches in the front and 3 inches in the back when I dumped the sagged out stock suspension.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Potatoe1 »

Cookie La Rue wrote:F o b.... nobody went in,at least i have the proof (with some pictures going to get installed in the next few days).

I'd been asking all around but nobody knows CC. So mathonwy you went in with 2 people i would had recognised.

bitches

This reminds me of the time Strangelove got poster "Rodius" so worked up he challenged him to a fight at some gym in Abbotsford.

Doc said sure and they PMed each other the location.

Rodius shows up frothing mad the next day calling Doc a coward for not showing up, and Doc just says "pwned"

:lol:
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Potatoe1 wrote: This reminds me of the time Strangelove got poster "Rodius" so worked up he challenged him to a fight at some gym in Abbotsford.

Rodius shows up frothing mad the next day calling Doc a coward for not showing up, and Doc just says "pwned"

LOL
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

Cookie La Rue wrote:F o b.... nobody went in,at least i have the proof (with some pictures going to get installed in the next few days).

bitches
Definitely not creepy... :drink:

I did my due diligence. There was a table with a single asian girl, I asked her if she was waiting for me, she said no, I got her phone number and then moved on. I asked a couple single white dudes around to see if they knew about this website and no luck.

No biggie.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Potatoe1 wrote: This reminds me of the time Strangelove got poster "Rodius" so worked up he challenged him to a fight at some gym in Abbotsford.

Yeah Rodius was 6'6" 240lbs on the internet (but then aren't we all).

Seems the only thing that fucker was missing was a brain. :D
____
Try to focus on someday.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

I used to tell people that I had a 3rd degree black belt in Karate. :oops:
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

mathonwy wrote:I did my due diligence. There was a table with a single asian girl, I asked her if she was waiting for me, she said no, I got her phone number and then moved on. I asked a couple single white dudes around to see if they knew about this website and no luck.

No biggie.
No problem, afterall i had a good night even without you. Was fun being there and they really have cheap prices for such a modern and stylish bar. You didn't ask the bartender? Because she was informed by me and even talked to the gm because of Lotusblossom, he knows her for sure ;) The first rule is always asking the bartender, i was sitting at the bar in front of the huge 9 window screen.

It is like it is, maybe next time.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Here some pics, the left one is me. :lol: Charles Bar and having superb times....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 1883_n.jpg

And i was there too:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 7919_n.jpg

Btw when i came back i went straight to Hanson Brothers (No Means No) and The Invasives playing in Frankfurt, what a superblast, i wish that Cornuck had seen this !!!! :shock:
They're still touring Europe and i guess i'm going to one of their last shows next weekend to Bielefeld.
Last edited by Cookie La Rue on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Dammit Cookie.

For a sec there I thought you were that blonde chick as opposed to that idiotic looking dude. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(no offense......and I jest of course......sorta :P ).
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Who knows, i'm blonde. :mrgreen:
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Topper wrote: A couple of times I have been stopped in major highway road blocks. Ten or more RCMP plus a full crew from commercial vehicle squad doing inspections. Everytime, while waiting to get through, I end up with three or four cops gathered around asking about suspension, bumpers, winches and complimenting me on what a great set up I have for working in the bush.

Front bumper is ARB and they own OME who design and make suspensions based upon the weight configuration of the bumper. It came up 2.75 inches in the front and 3 inches in the back when I dumped the sagged out stock suspension.
Don't want to mess with ya as you got some big mitts, plus cool truck!
Farhan Lalji wrote:Dammit Cookie.
For a sec there I thought you were that blonde chick as opposed to that idiotic looking dude. :lol: :lol: :lol:
(no offense......and I jest of course......sorta :P ).
haha no doubt who was the hot chick?

I think I'm too cool for that crowd;), but they look like an interesting bunch to talk Canucks.: )
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Cookie La Rue wrote:Here some pics, the left one is me. :lol: Charles Bar and having superb times....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 1883_n.jpg

And i was there too:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 7919_n.jpg

with them:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 7113_n.jpg

Btw when i came back i went straight to Hanson Brothers (No Means No) and The Invasives playing in Frankfurt, what a superblast, i wish that Cornuck had seen this !!!! :shock:
They're still touring Europe and i guess i'm going to one of their last shows next weekend to Bielefeld.
Bielefeld?! Dude, I was just there for Christmas...I even have a Armenia Bielefeld jersey with Krombacher on the front 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)