GDT: R1G1 - Canucks host Kings - 7:30

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: R1G1 - Canucks host Kings - 7:30

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I guess we aren't flipping the switch til game 2
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Where is Tantalum and his 'Blame Raymond' posts?

Seriously Blob, Raymond isn't the problem, he is just your whipping boy, there are players earning twice as much as he is that need more blame than him, you all know who they are, but at the end of the day, Gillis is truly the only one to blame. There are bigger issues with this team, but all ofs ya just continue on, "lalalalalalala-ing I can't hear you, I can't hear you-ing".

You all know how I feel about this, I have been of the opinion almost all year that this group is highly overrated and the arrogance of this team, management and fans is the reason why we are hated, not because we are "dirty". Trust me people, Raymond isn't what's wrong with this team, I just get a laugh at how you all like to put all the blame on him. We don't have the depth other than in goaltending, our high flying offense doesn't exist anymore, teams aren't afraid of us one bit and Gillis has basically gone out and turned us into another Calgary Flames, the Sedins, a whole bunch of average players and goaltending, Iginla, a whole bunch of average players and Goaltending.
Raymond is a shitty player. i don't give a fuck what he makes or if he broke his weasal spine from a love tap from Johnny Boychuk . He has looked like shit since halfway though the 09-10 season. What are the excuses? He is an average , wimpy player at best and not a good fit for a team who needs chutzpah in its forward group.

He is a Geoff Sanderson lite . Same speed, less grit ( didn't think that was possible) and a weaker shot. Boot this clown to the curb at seasons end.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Seriously Blob, Raymond isn't the problem, he is just your whipping boy, there are players earning twice as much as he is that need more blame than him, you all know who they are, but at the end of the day, Gillis is truly the only one to blame. There are bigger issues with this team, but all ofs ya just continue on, "lalalalalalala-ing I can't hear you, I can't hear you-ing".

You all know how I feel about this, I have been of the opinion almost all year that this group is highly overrated and the arrogance of this team, management and fans is the reason why we are hated, not because we are "dirty". Trust me people, Raymond isn't what's wrong with this team, I just get a laugh at how you all like to put all the blame on him. We don't have the depth other than in goaltending, our high flying offense doesn't exist anymore, teams aren't afraid of us one bit and Gillis has basically gone out and turned us into another Calgary Flames, the Sedins, a whole bunch of average players and goaltending, Iginla, a whole bunch of average players and Goaltending.

But hey continue on, rave on, blame the refs, blame Raymond, blame AV.
Oh My God...the Messiah™ isn't a jew...he's Catholic :devil:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Arachnid wrote:Were you disowned from your parents for raping an egg? :( I calls it as I see it...skyo shitting up the inter webs since 1999...bandwagoneer 8-)
lol you have the worst comebacks/disses, plus 'inter webs'? haha you are so from 2010. ;)

This I hope is a good wakeup call for the team, and they will not rely on the ref's, and just play to win next game.

arachnid sucks at the interwebz.
Last edited by SKYO on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

SKYO wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Were you disowned from your parents for raping an egg? :( I calls it as I see it...skyo shitting up the inter webs since 1999...bandwagoneer 8-)
lol you have the worst comebacks/disses, plus 'inter webs'? haha you are so from 2010. ;)
What do you call it when someone is embarrassing himself and he doesn't even know it?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:
What do you call it when someone is embarrassing himself and he doesn't even know it?
Mason Raymond ???
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

royaldude.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:

Raymond is a shitty player. i don't give a fuck what he makes or if he broke his weasal spine from a love tap from Johnny Boychuk . He has looked like shit since halfway though the 09-10 season. What are the excuses? He is an average , wimpy player at best and not a good fit for a team who needs chutzpah in its forward group.

He is a Geoff Sanderson lite . Same speed, less grit ( didn't think that was possible) and a weaker shot. Boot this clown to the curb at seasons end.
LOL, ya know I love ya Blobby but seriously dude, getting rid of Raymond is not solving the problem. He is just a face for your frustration, we all need someone, something to blame, I dig, but seriously now, there are bigger fish to fry in the ocean of 'WTF is wrong with this team'.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

SKYO wrote:
This I hope is a good wakeup call for the team, and they will not rely on the ref's, and just play to win next game.
I agree but the refs also don't need to fingerbang the team next game either. Let the players decide the fucking game ffs.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

SKYO wrote:royaldude.
I walked into that one didn't I. Nice one.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

SKYO wrote:

Um, Cornuck pretty much told you to stfu and yet...

Your content of your Vancouver Canucks is weak...at best ;)

2010 was awesome...lotsa pagan...so...how's your love life cupcake? :look: I think the dude is your father...before he 'settled down' with a house and a whip and kids that ain't his....well that's kinda embarrassing :oops:
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

RoyalDude wrote:ya know I love ya Blobby but seriously dude, getting rid of Raymond is not solving the problem. He is just a face for your frustration, we all need someone, something to blame, I dig, but seriously now, there are bigger fish to fry in the ocean of 'WTF is wrong with this team'.
It's not getting 'rid of' its who can we get in return for Raymond.

Other teams see he has speed and skills to score for a LW, MG could utilize that for a need elsewhere like a solid dman for instance, or someone like Ott who would have been perfect for our 3rd line right now.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
SKYO wrote:
I agree but the refs also don't need to fingerbang the team next game either. Let the players decide the fucking game ffs.
It's the classic case of a team getting completely shit canned and therefor forcing that team to take stupid penalties, it ain't the refs fault. I mean if you want to go down that road, Burrows goal really should not have counted cause you know, I know, we all know that Kesler interfered with Quick. Quick was still in the paint. Hats off to Kesler for feigning a butt end.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

SKYO wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:ya know I love ya Blobby but seriously dude, getting rid of Raymond is not solving the problem. He is just a face for your frustration, we all need someone, something to blame, I dig, but seriously now, there are bigger fish to fry in the ocean of 'WTF is wrong with this team'.
It's not getting 'rid of' its who can we get in return for Raymond.

Other teams see he has speed and skills to score for a LW, MG could utilize that for a need elsewhere like a solid dman for instance, or someone like Ott who would have been perfect for our 3rd line right now.
The problem with the team SKYO, is we need more skill and intelligence, not less of it. But hey if you want to end up like the Flames and keep dumbing down skill for Meat and Potato's/Lunch Bucket hockey well, Gillis may be granting your wishes, who knows, we just may get a Matt Stajan or Stempniak or a Jay Mclement for Raymond. Can't wait. That'll really make us good.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Loving the posts of those that never fucking played or are currently playing the game but sit on their fat fucking asses and play General Manager and don't even pay any money on seasons or swag....AFTER GAME ONE 8-)