GDT: R1G1 - Canucks host Kings - 7:30

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: R1G1 - Canucks host Kings - 7:30

Post by 2Fingers »

For fucks sake stop taking stupid penalties.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

RoyalDude wrote:Good job 4th line, highly intelligent
The Keith hit was much more dangerous and he only got 2 minutes, Bitz just did a boarding bodycheck!! and he gets 5.

Just like the superstar call in the NBA, the benefit of the doubt.

I hope Higgins gets a shorthanded goal.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Up until the major penalty, the 4th line has really done nothing but ice the puck.

This could be a suspension...
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Canucks are getting outplayed by a substantial margin.

As much as I want to agree with the fans about the "shitty reffing", I don't think the reffing has been biased at all.

p.s._____________Luongo has been tremendous.
Last edited by Farhan Lalji on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Here come the 'blame the refs' posts. Sorry guys, this is what happens when you are severely outplayed, you do things like take dumb penalties.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Why are the Canucks trying to kill people out there?

Just play hockey for fucks sake.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

HOLY FUCK! did Luongo just save that????
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

RoyalDude wrote:Here come the 'blame the refs' posts. Sorry guys, this is what happens when you are severely outplayed, you do things like take dumb penalties.
Not sure if that post was directed at me but I didn't blame the refs at all. I am siding with the refs in their calls, and think that the Canucks need to wake up.
porp
CC Veteran

Post by porp »

Mitchell? Really?
Last edited by porp on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

LA could has a 25% chance of knocking us out of the playoffs according to TSN, I think the percentage has risen as of this moment and if LA wins game 1.

All the penalties vs us doesn't help.

the 4th line of bitz-lappy-kass will probably only see one shift the rest of the game now.
Last edited by SKYO on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

RoyalDude wrote:Here come the 'blame the refs' posts. Sorry guys, this is what happens when you are severely outplayed, you do things like take dumb penalties.
Are you really a Canuck fan, I have never seen one take so much joy watching "their" team lose?
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Canucks look really flat tonight but it's just one game.

They need to focus on playing hockey and not trying to be dirty and/or body check people through the boards.

They aren't playing Canucks hockey and all of the penalties that have been called against them were justified.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ryan Kesler - 116th in points in the NHL. But like Gillis says in his smug tone at the Deadline "we have enough skill"
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Reefer2 wrote:
Are you really a Canuck fan, I have never seen one take so much joy watching "their" team lose?
Not only that, but he didn't even read my post correctly (his 'blame the refs' post was directed towards me........and I was actually siding with the refs!)
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Reefer2 wrote:
Yes, in fact I am, I just don't like the make-up of this team but that shouldn't be news to anyone