VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Post by HockeyGirl »

All the talk ends soon. All the threats that Rypien is gonna be some big shot. All the ideas that calling a fem named Henrik "Hank" is gonna make a difference.

It's all gonna end.

Kings 11, Canucks 1. That's after the Kings pull the goalie leading 10-0 and put Ivanans and Clune out there at the same time to try to make sure everyone on the team scores at least one playoff game.

SWEEP!
"Once an idiot conspiracy theorist, always an idiot conspiracy theorist."

Clam Russel
rinkrat
CC Veteran

Post by rinkrat »

HockeyGirl wrote:All the talk ends soon. All the threats that Rypien is gonna be some big shot. All the ideas that calling a fem named Henrik "Hank" is gonna make a difference.

It's all gonna end.

Kings 11, Canucks 1. That's after the Kings pull the goalie leading 10-0 and put Ivanans and Clune out there at the same time to try to make sure everyone on the team scores at least one playoff game.

SWEEP!
GOLD!
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
Puck
MVP
MVP

Post by Puck »

I was going to post something, but my keyboard seems to be all hung up on trolling gear...
rinkrat
CC Veteran

Post by rinkrat »

Puck wrote:I was going to post something, but my keyboard seems to be all hung up on trolling gear...
When I troll I use a 4 inch blue Buzz Bomb.
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Post by HockeyGirl »

rinkrat wrote:
Puck wrote:I was going to post something, but my keyboard seems to be all hung up on trolling gear...

Leadcore line, 6 colors deep and a gold and orange needlefish.

Clam Russel
rinkrat
CC Veteran

Post by rinkrat »

HockeyGirl wrote:
rinkrat wrote:

Leadcore line, 6 colors deep and a gold and orange needlefish.
You sound like my kind of a woman. Is that really you in the avatar? Be honest. If it is, I have tickets to game 3 in section 304. There's a great bar called Big Wangs we could start out at. PM me. Any of you guys on this board going to the Stapler? Come up and say "hi" to section 304, I'll buy you a LaBatts.
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Post by HockeyGirl »

rinkrat wrote: You sound like my kind of a woman. Is that really you in the avatar? Be honest. If it is, I have tickets to game 3 in section 304. There's a great bar called Big Wangs we could start out at. PM me. Any of you guys on this board going to the Stapler? Come up and say "hi" to section 304, I'll buy you a LaBatts.

That's me in the picture and when I'm not taking Scrappy around to the rinks, I can often be found at Lake Castaic trolling the above-said combo for nice rainbows!

As for the tame, I'll come by. I usually hang with Jase and co. so I don't want to make anyone jealous, you know. I'll meet you outside of 304 after the 2nd period (team LGK meeting after the first). What say you?

Clam Russel
rinkrat
CC Veteran

Post by rinkrat »

HockeyGirl wrote:
rinkrat wrote: You sound like my kind of a woman. Is that really you in the avatar? Be honest. If it is, I have tickets to game 3 in section 304. There's a great bar called Big Wangs we could start out at. PM me. Any of you guys on this board going to the Stapler? Come up and say "hi" to section 304, I'll buy you a LaBatts.

That's me in the picture and when I'm not taking Scrappy around to the rinks, I can often be found at Lake Castaic trolling the above-said combo for nice rainbows!

As for the tame, I'll come by. I usually hang with Jase and co. so I don't want to make anyone jealous, you know. I'll meet you outside of 304 after the 2nd period (team LGK meeting after the first). What say you?
In. Amazing I spent years on LA hockey boards and never wanted to meet any of the girl posters. Here I come to Canada and voila. Listen any guys reading this, I'm serious come to game 3,4, or 6, in your Nuck jersey,come up to 304 and ask for rinkrat, I promise to buy anyone from this board there in a Canucks jersey a beer and nachos.
Last edited by rinkrat on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trouble

Post by trouble »

You sound like my kind of a woman. Is that really you in the avatar? Be honest. If it is, I have tickets to game 3 in section 304. There's a great bar called Big Wangs we could start out at. PM me. Any of you guys on this board going to the Stapler? Come up and say "hi" to section 304, I'll buy you a LaBatts.

20 Bucks you're hitting on a Guy posing as a girl LOL :look:
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Moved to the Bar & Grill
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
trouble

Post by trouble »

Cornuck wrote:Moved to the Bar & Grill

Is there BEER There ? :drink:
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

There's beer 'here' - and that's all I care about (until the opening faceoff)
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

*Double Bump*
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

LOL @ Mr Cunt trying to work the ladies. Where did he go anyways ?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:LOL @ Mr Cunt trying to work the ladies. Where did he go anyways ?
Did he get banned at some point? His 'trouble' handle in this thread can't be clicked on. Atleast on my end.