VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby HockeyGirl » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:54 pm

All the talk ends soon. All the threats that Rypien is gonna be some big shot. All the ideas that calling a fem named Henrik "Hank" is gonna make a difference.

It's all gonna end.

Kings 11, Canucks 1. That's after the Kings pull the goalie leading 10-0 and put Ivanans and Clune out there at the same time to try to make sure everyone on the team scores at least one playoff game.

SWEEP!
"Once an idiot conspiracy theorist, always an idiot conspiracy theorist."

Clam Russel
User avatar
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:40 am

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby rinkrat » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:56 pm

HockeyGirl wrote:All the talk ends soon. All the threats that Rypien is gonna be some big shot. All the ideas that calling a fem named Henrik "Hank" is gonna make a difference.

It's all gonna end.

Kings 11, Canucks 1. That's after the Kings pull the goalie leading 10-0 and put Ivanans and Clune out there at the same time to try to make sure everyone on the team scores at least one playoff game.

SWEEP!

GOLD!
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
rinkrat
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:59 am
Location: Next door to Jimmy Pattison

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby Puck » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:26 pm

I was going to post something, but my keyboard seems to be all hung up on trolling gear...
User avatar
Puck
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:40 pm
Location: Victoria, BC

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby rinkrat » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Puck wrote:I was going to post something, but my keyboard seems to be all hung up on trolling gear...

When I troll I use a 4 inch blue Buzz Bomb.
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
rinkrat
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:59 am
Location: Next door to Jimmy Pattison

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby HockeyGirl » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:35 pm

rinkrat wrote:
Puck wrote:I was going to post something, but my keyboard seems to be all hung up on trolling gear...

When I troll I use a 4 inch blue Buzz Bomb.



Leadcore line, 6 colors deep and a gold and orange needlefish.
"Once an idiot conspiracy theorist, always an idiot conspiracy theorist."

Clam Russel
User avatar
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:40 am

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby rinkrat » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:45 pm

HockeyGirl wrote:
rinkrat wrote:
Puck wrote:I was going to post something, but my keyboard seems to be all hung up on trolling gear...

When I troll I use a 4 inch blue Buzz Bomb.



Leadcore line, 6 colors deep and a gold and orange needlefish.

You sound like my kind of a woman. Is that really you in the avatar? Be honest. If it is, I have tickets to game 3 in section 304. There's a great bar called Big Wangs we could start out at. PM me. Any of you guys on this board going to the Stapler? Come up and say "hi" to section 304, I'll buy you a LaBatts.
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
rinkrat
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:59 am
Location: Next door to Jimmy Pattison

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby HockeyGirl » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:57 pm

rinkrat wrote:You sound like my kind of a woman. Is that really you in the avatar? Be honest. If it is, I have tickets to game 3 in section 304. There's a great bar called Big Wangs we could start out at. PM me. Any of you guys on this board going to the Stapler? Come up and say "hi" to section 304, I'll buy you a LaBatts.



That's me in the picture and when I'm not taking Scrappy around to the rinks, I can often be found at Lake Castaic trolling the above-said combo for nice rainbows!

As for the tame, I'll come by. I usually hang with Jase and co. so I don't want to make anyone jealous, you know. I'll meet you outside of 304 after the 2nd period (team LGK meeting after the first). What say you?
"Once an idiot conspiracy theorist, always an idiot conspiracy theorist."

Clam Russel
User avatar
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:40 am

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby rinkrat » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 pm

HockeyGirl wrote:
rinkrat wrote:You sound like my kind of a woman. Is that really you in the avatar? Be honest. If it is, I have tickets to game 3 in section 304. There's a great bar called Big Wangs we could start out at. PM me. Any of you guys on this board going to the Stapler? Come up and say "hi" to section 304, I'll buy you a LaBatts.



That's me in the picture and when I'm not taking Scrappy around to the rinks, I can often be found at Lake Castaic trolling the above-said combo for nice rainbows!

As for the tame, I'll come by. I usually hang with Jase and co. so I don't want to make anyone jealous, you know. I'll meet you outside of 304 after the 2nd period (team LGK meeting after the first). What say you?

In. Amazing I spent years on LA hockey boards and never wanted to meet any of the girl posters. Here I come to Canada and voila. Listen any guys reading this, I'm serious come to game 3,4, or 6, in your Nuck jersey,come up to 304 and ask for rinkrat, I promise to buy anyone from this board there in a Canucks jersey a beer and nachos.
Last edited by rinkrat on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
rinkrat
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:59 am
Location: Next door to Jimmy Pattison

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby trouble » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:17 pm

You sound like my kind of a woman. Is that really you in the avatar? Be honest. If it is, I have tickets to game 3 in section 304. There's a great bar called Big Wangs we could start out at. PM me. Any of you guys on this board going to the Stapler? Come up and say "hi" to section 304, I'll buy you a LaBatts.



20 Bucks you're hitting on a Guy posing as a girl LOL :look:
trouble
 

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby Cornuck » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Moved to the Bar & Grill
Over 40 years of pain - I just want one day of glory.
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4581
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Chester, NE

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby trouble » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Cornuck wrote:Moved to the Bar & Grill



Is there BEER There ? :drink:
trouble
 

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby Cornuck » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:50 pm

There's beer 'here' - and that's all I care about (until the opening faceoff)
Over 40 years of pain - I just want one day of glory.
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4581
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Chester, NE

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby Arachnid » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:32 pm

*Double Bump*
4 out of 5 Psychologists agree that a man without a woman is a psycho
User avatar
Arachnid
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 4627
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby Blob Mckenzie » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:36 pm

LOL @ Mr Cunt trying to work the ladies. Where did he go anyways ?
User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2774
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: VANCOUVER CANUCKS VS LOS ANGELES KINGS ROUND 1

Postby Farhan Lalji » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:LOL @ Mr Cunt trying to work the ladies. Where did he go anyways ?


Did he get banned at some point? His 'trouble' handle in this thread can't be clicked on. Atleast on my end.
Farhan Lalji
 

PreviousNext

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest