GDT - Canucks vs Oilers 7PM PST HNIC

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Jovocop
CC Legend

Re: GDT - Canucks vs Oilers 7PM PST HNIC

Post by Jovocop »

RoyalDude wrote:Lucky for Booth that he flubbed/fanned on that shot, otherwise that wasn't going in.
Do you seriously think that Booth fanned on the shot or are you simply refusing to accept the reality? Booth made two nice moves to score the goal and you still have to pick on him... How about Pahlsson? It must be a fluky shot, eh? :roll:
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

RoyalDude wrote:Dan Hamhius, the best player for the Canucks this season
Higgins might be the best Canuck based on his contract.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Jovocop wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Lucky for Booth that he flubbed/fanned on that shot, otherwise that wasn't going in.
Do you seriously think that Booth fanned on the shot or are you simply refusing to accept the reality? Booth made two nice moves to score the goal and you still have to pick on him... How about Pahlsson? It must be a fluky shot, eh? :roll:
Look at the replay you blind mouse. You won't find a fanned shot like that one since fuck knows when. That trickled over the goal line worse than an old mans piss into the toilet.
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Jovocop wrote:
Higgins might be the best Canuck based on his contract.
What the fuck are you talking about, contract? Best Player all Season - Dan Hamhius
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Arachnid wrote:
FemDon the family mon!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Blaster86
CC Veteran

Post by Blaster86 »

Fans were in play-off form.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I bet blobbycat McKenzie is passed out in the prized rhododendrum bush in his backyard from taking a long boozy beer piss with his sweat pants around his ankles, drool coming from his mouth, mumbling about some chick he bagged back in high school.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

RoyalDude wrote:
Jovocop wrote:
Look at the replay you blind mouse. You won't find a fanned shot like that one since fuck knows when. That trickled over the goal line worse than an old mans piss into the toilet.
RD is killer. Gotta give him credit for sticking to his shtick.

Booth didn't fan on it so much as Dubnyk got a piece of it and it still made it across the line. If Booth fanned on that, Dubnyk's "piece" would have been enough to hold it out.

Cheers.

I guess Higgins fanned on his chance at the open net too.....
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

RoyalDude wrote: Surprising, our 3rd line looks good with Mr. Shut Down Hockey Pahlsson manning the mid.
fortunately, that was no surprise to GMMG. 8-)
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Two consecutive president's trophies by the most over rated team in the league. 8-)
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

That's funny, I thought he was too short to be an effective NHL defenseman?
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

RoyalDude wrote:
Jovocop wrote:
You know what RD,if you want to believe your own shit, go right ahead. :roll:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Jovocop wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Jovocop wrote:
You know what RD,if you want to believe your own shit, go right ahead. :roll:
:lol: Don't we all?!
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

It IS weird dont you think that RD would make such an adamant stand on such a trivial point?

Who really cares if Booth flubbed it or intended it. The fact that he finally buried one after getting so many chances and not scoring a goal in the last 12 games should be the point.

He got to the front of the net and ACTUALLY made a good play which resulted in the puck going into the net should give Booth an immense amount of confidence going into the playoffs.

The dude has the physical skills to be able to do it. It's just his finish that is the issue right now and that can be worked on.

Glad to see him finally score one. The guy works very hard.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

I think I might need to leave this place for awhile.

Had a dream last night that Royaldude was in the sauna with Mason Raymond giving him a foot massage while drinking beer.

This board is starting to take its toll on me mentally. :eh: