Meet & Greet 2012...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby rats19 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:29 am

At least you went mathonwy....at least you went :P
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4554
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby Cookie La Rue » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:54 pm

F o b.... nobody went in,at least i have the proof (with some pictures going to get installed in the next few days).

I'd been asking all around but nobody knows CC. So mathonwy you went in with 2 people i would had recognised.

bitches
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013
User avatar
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:57 pm
Location: 50° 10' North / 8° 34' East

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby SKYO » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:24 am

Should be the shark club where there is a meet and everyone can just guess who is who...lol.

I swear I seen the topper once on Hastings/Renfrew one day near the old Pacific Coliseum, big beard, with a ramped up truck which was illegal imo of course the cops pulled him over about it, which is why that guy was stopped and I got a good look at the guy. :D
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby Topper » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:46 am

SKYO wrote:Should be the shark club where there is a meet and everyone can just guess who is who...lol.

I swear I seen the topper once on Hastings/Renfrew one day near the old Pacific Coliseum, big beard, with a ramped up truck which was illegal imo of course the cops pulled him over about it, which is why that guy was stopped and I got a good look at the guy. :D

LOL.

A day after the kid was calved, I deaked out of the hospital, found a cafe to have a real breakfast and send off some emails. Came out to a cop parked beside my truck and thought oh shit. Is it no mudflaps, no blackouts on my off road lights..... otherwise I'm good. Cop calls me over, how do you like the '07, I ran your plate so I know the year. I have an '08, where did you get the front bumper? What did you have to do to the suspension to support the additional weight? and on and on it went.....

A couple of times I have been stopped in major highway road blocks. Ten or more RCMP plus a full crew from commercial vehicle squad doing inspections. Everytime, while waiting to get through, I end up with three or four cops gathered around asking about suspension, bumpers, winches and complimenting me on what a great set up I have for working in the bush.

Front bumper is ARB and they own OME who design and make suspensions based upon the weight configuration of the bumper. It came up 2.75 inches in the front and 3 inches in the back when I dumped the sagged out stock suspension.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4553
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby Potatoe1 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 am

Cookie La Rue wrote:F o b.... nobody went in,at least i have the proof (with some pictures going to get installed in the next few days).

I'd been asking all around but nobody knows CC. So mathonwy you went in with 2 people i would had recognised.

bitches



This reminds me of the time Strangelove got poster "Rodius" so worked up he challenged him to a fight at some gym in Abbotsford.

Doc said sure and they PMed each other the location.

Rodius shows up frothing mad the next day calling Doc a coward for not showing up, and Doc just says "pwned"

:lol:
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby Farhan Lalji » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 am

Potatoe1 wrote:This reminds me of the time Strangelove got poster "Rodius" so worked up he challenged him to a fight at some gym in Abbotsford.

Doc said sure and they PMed each other the location.

Rodius shows up frothing mad the next day calling Doc a coward for not showing up, and Doc just says "pwned"

:lol:


LOL
Farhan Lalji
 

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby mathonwy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:50 pm

Cookie La Rue wrote:F o b.... nobody went in,at least i have the proof (with some pictures going to get installed in the next few days).

I'd been asking all around but nobody knows CC. So mathonwy you went in with 2 people i would had recognised.

bitches

Definitely not creepy... :drink:

I did my due diligence. There was a table with a single asian girl, I asked her if she was waiting for me, she said no, I got her phone number and then moved on. I asked a couple single white dudes around to see if they knew about this website and no luck.

No biggie.
User avatar
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1944
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby Strangelove » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Potatoe1 wrote:This reminds me of the time Strangelove got poster "Rodius" so worked up he challenged him to a fight at some gym in Abbotsford.

Doc said sure and they PMed each other the location.

Rodius shows up frothing mad the next day calling Doc a coward for not showing up, and Doc just says "pwned"

:lol:


Yeah Rodius was 6'6" 240lbs on the internet (but then aren't we all).

Seems the only thing that fucker was missing was a brain. :D
____
"I like to think that this team can get its mojo back" - Ryan Miller
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 6913
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby Farhan Lalji » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 pm

I used to tell people that I had a 3rd degree black belt in Karate. :oops:
Farhan Lalji
 

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby Cookie La Rue » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:14 am

mathonwy wrote:I did my due diligence. There was a table with a single asian girl, I asked her if she was waiting for me, she said no, I got her phone number and then moved on. I asked a couple single white dudes around to see if they knew about this website and no luck.

No biggie.

No problem, afterall i had a good night even without you. Was fun being there and they really have cheap prices for such a modern and stylish bar. You didn't ask the bartender? Because she was informed by me and even talked to the gm because of Lotusblossom, he knows her for sure ;) The first rule is always asking the bartender, i was sitting at the bar in front of the huge 9 window screen.

It is like it is, maybe next time.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013
User avatar
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:57 pm
Location: 50° 10' North / 8° 34' East

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby Cookie La Rue » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:42 am

Here some pics, the left one is me. :lol: Charles Bar and having superb times....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/154782_10150799519057658_594562657_11497279_747761883_n.jpg

And i was there too:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/534927_10150799511187658_594562657_11497234_1044597919_n.jpg

Btw when i came back i went straight to Hanson Brothers (No Means No) and The Invasives playing in Frankfurt, what a superblast, i wish that Cornuck had seen this !!!! :shock:
They're still touring Europe and i guess i'm going to one of their last shows next weekend to Bielefeld.
Last edited by Cookie La Rue on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013
User avatar
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:57 pm
Location: 50° 10' North / 8° 34' East

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby Farhan Lalji » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:52 am

Dammit Cookie.

For a sec there I thought you were that blonde chick as opposed to that idiotic looking dude. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(no offense......and I jest of course......sorta :P ).
Farhan Lalji
 

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby Cookie La Rue » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:01 am

Who knows, i'm blonde. :mrgreen:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013
User avatar
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:57 pm
Location: 50° 10' North / 8° 34' East

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby SKYO » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:55 am

Topper wrote:A couple of times I have been stopped in major highway road blocks. Ten or more RCMP plus a full crew from commercial vehicle squad doing inspections. Everytime, while waiting to get through, I end up with three or four cops gathered around asking about suspension, bumpers, winches and complimenting me on what a great set up I have for working in the bush.

Front bumper is ARB and they own OME who design and make suspensions based upon the weight configuration of the bumper. It came up 2.75 inches in the front and 3 inches in the back when I dumped the sagged out stock suspension.

Don't want to mess with ya as you got some big mitts, plus cool truck!

Farhan Lalji wrote:Dammit Cookie.
For a sec there I thought you were that blonde chick as opposed to that idiotic looking dude. :lol: :lol: :lol:
(no offense......and I jest of course......sorta :P ).

haha no doubt who was the hot chick?

I think I'm too cool for that crowd;), but they look like an interesting bunch to talk Canucks.: )
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Postby Arachnid » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:38 am

Cookie La Rue wrote:Here some pics, the left one is me. :lol: Charles Bar and having superb times....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/154782_10150799519057658_594562657_11497279_747761883_n.jpg

And i was there too:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/534927_10150799511187658_594562657_11497234_1044597919_n.jpg

with them:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552820_10150799511272658_594562657_11497235_867537113_n.jpg

Btw when i came back i went straight to Hanson Brothers (No Means No) and The Invasives playing in Frankfurt, what a superblast, i wish that Cornuck had seen this !!!! :shock:
They're still touring Europe and i guess i'm going to one of their last shows next weekend to Bielefeld.


Bielefeld?! Dude, I was just there for Christmas...I even have a Armenia Bielefeld jersey with Krombacher on the front 8-)
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

PreviousNext

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest