Bitz Recalled

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Farhan Lalji

Re: Bitz Recalled

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fred probably watches hockey with his guide dog considering the amount of shit he is spewing.
Lol.
Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

[quote="RoyalDude"]Hey Blobby, when you are coming home from a Downtown Vancouver drinking Binge what route do you take home, Barnett, Lougheed or Highway?

quote]

There's the problem right there :D

Kassian may turn out to be the beast Blob wants him to be. But right now he's consuming....no not vodka...a roster spot. AV is in tough trying to keep Gillis off his back.
cheers
coco_canuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by coco_canuck »

Blob with the line of the year.

Well done my friend.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Yo Leves, not working much this week but boys are working at that site in your neck of the woods today. Bought my first house and moved into it last weekend. I don't come from Old Money Like the rests of ya around here, spoiled rotten kids.

As for our futures, if we sign that Schultz kid I will feel good about our futures again, I think we stand a good chance to land him, being that he is a Kelowna boy and loves the Canucks. I love Tanev, like Corrado, like Cannata, like Lack, there is still hope for Connauton who seems to be playing well, like Schroeder but so small, Jensen's play of late has me concerned. Rodin ain't coming anywhere near here. Not sure about Labate anymore. Who is there really?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
donlever
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by donlever »

RoyalDude wrote:Yo Leves, not working much this week but boys are working at that site in your neck of the woods today. Bought my first house and moved into it last weekend. I don't come from Old Money Like the rests of ya around here, spoiled rotten kids.

Who is there really?
Congrats on the house.

Old money, lol, yeah it's nice to have eaten witha golden spoon my entire life.

:scowl:

The treasure chest that Cory Schneider brings is who there is....
DeLevering since 1999.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Meh, they will also pick up at least one if not two high end kids when they trade one of their goalies Pacific Blue.

Add in a Brett Connolly type and another 1st round pick along with their own first rounder this year and things don't seem so bleak.

I also think Kassian will project as a top 6 power forward who is a 20 - 30 goal scorer within two seasons.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

donlever wrote: The treasure chest that Cory Schneider brings is who there is....
I prefer to phrase it as when they trade one of their goalies this summer.

I am going to be sad if it is Schneider traded. He is a such a good young goalie and an even better person it seems. Kid is all class and i really hope they find a way to keep him.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

RoyalDude wrote:Well, I am hoping that Kassian turns out, cause if he don't, our futures looks weaker than the Flames futures. And that is bad.
RD, what became of Kevin Connauton?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
donlever
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by donlever »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: [
I am going to be sad if it is Schneider traded. He is a such a good young goalie and an even better person it seems. Kid is all class and i really hope they find a way to keep him.
Same, same.

I'd prefer that Schneider stay as well due to the 33 on Robertos drivers licence.

As you say, either or however.

In a perfect world Luo gets his Cup this year, gets moved and Schneids wins one for himself next year!

8-)

Getting ahead of myself perhaps.....
DeLevering since 1999.
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

Topper wrote: RD, what became of Kevin Connauton?
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he win the Calder? :lol:

Schneider or Luongo? I've said all along that it depends on the playoffs. If Luongo has his huge peaks and valleys in the playoffs again and it costs the canucks (or fans believe it does) I think the situation may become so toxic that Luongo will want out. Just look at the other night. He's had a great year and along with Schneider is the biggest reason the canucks can win another presidents trophy yet he has a couple of recent questionable games and he starts getting booed. Another "failed" playoff and it may become somewhat unbearable for the franchise and him personally if he stays. LeBrun yesterday mentioned that he does think Florida would be interested in bringing him back along with Tampa. Florida isn't sold on Markstrom.
Last edited by tantalum on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: I am going to be sad if it is Schneider traded. He is a such a good young goalie and an even better person it seems. Kid is all class and i really hope they find a way to keep him.
He really has said and done everything you could expect. The way the Canucks have developed this guy... it would be a serious shame for us to hand him over for someone else to enjoy.

Whichever one goes, hopefully Gillis goes the opposite of the Hodgson route (and he should with no deadline). Let the bidding begin!
donlever
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by donlever »

...as long as it's not the leaves.

That would really hurt.
DeLevering since 1999.
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

donlever wrote:...as long as it's not the leaves.

That would really hurt.
Toronto's first and a guy like Tyler Bozak would be intriguing. Bozak may be able to form the basis of a younger third line going forward. I haven't watched him closely as that would require watching the leaves but he strikes me as a responsible defensive forward. Good on faceoffs.

Prying Gardiner out would pretty much guarantees Gillis of signing Schulz as well but he's likely untouchable even though a team with the goaltending they have shouldn't have any untouchables until they get that goaltending solution.
donlever
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by donlever »

..yeah I'm not saying they don't have guys we could use.

I'd hate watching Cory in Toronto for the next decade though.

If they miraculously won a Cup with him in net.

Fuuuccckkkk....
DeLevering since 1999.
CorranHorn
CC Veteran

Post by CorranHorn »

Cory's a smart guy, I think the question has to be asked is if he wants to play in this kind of market.

Just something to consider moving forward