hockey stick

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Post Reply
Blaster86
CC Veteran
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Re: hockey stick

Post by Blaster86 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:38 am

Are bots becoming sentient and creating backstories?

User avatar
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 902
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:46 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: hockey stick

Post by Jovorock » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:58 am

Last time I looked hockey and lacrosse sticks were a little different? :oops:
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!

User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6196
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Re: hockey stick

Post by Arachnid » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:55 am

Hhhhhrrrrrm....Better than some posters 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7890
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: hockey stick

Post by rats19 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:18 am

Jovorock wrote:Last time I looked hockey and lacrosse sticks were a little different? :oops:
Field/grass hockey joves...do some homework help a sister out.
Grays
Dita
Tk
Mazon

Do not get
Stx
Brine
Cranberry
slazenger
You are who you hang with.....

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3048
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: hockey stick

Post by Per » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:44 am

When it comes to floorball I recommend Salming.

CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 541
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Re: hockey stick

Post by CFP! » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:09 pm

rats19 wrote:
Jovorock wrote:Last time I looked hockey and lacrosse sticks were a little different? :oops:
Field/grass hockey joves...do some homework help a sister out.
Grays
Dita
Tk
Mazon

Do not get
Stx
Brine

Cranberry
slazenger

Hey now, all my lacrosse gear was always one of these two! My STX stick lasted forEVER! :sly:

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7890
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: hockey stick

Post by rats19 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:42 am

Last time I checked grass hockey and lacross sticks are a little different :wink:
You are who you hang with.....

CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 541
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Re: hockey stick

Post by CFP! » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:29 am

rats19 wrote:Last time I checked grass hockey and lacross sticks are a little different :wink:
Grass hockey is for girls. And Europeans. :wink:

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
CC Legend
Posts: 7527
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: hockey stick

Post by Island Nucklehead » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:53 pm

CFP! wrote:
rats19 wrote:
Jovorock wrote:Last time I looked hockey and lacrosse sticks were a little different? :oops:
Field/grass hockey joves...do some homework help a sister out.
Grays
Dita
Tk
Mazon

Do not get
Stx
Brine

Cranberry
slazenger

Hey now, all my lacrosse gear was always one of these two! My STX stick lasted forEVER! :sly:

The NLL used to mandate players use RBK shafts (they might still, not sure) for sponsorship reasons. A lot of guys think they're trash. Just tape the shit out of a Warrior shaft and you're good to go. ;)

User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6196
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Re: hockey stick

Post by Arachnid » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:11 am

CFP! wrote:
rats19 wrote:Last time I checked grass hockey and lacross sticks are a little different :wink:
Grass hockey is for girls. And Europeans. :wink:
Mmmmmmmm European gurlz..... 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8306
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: hockey stick

Post by SKYO » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:43 am

CFP! wrote:
rats19 wrote:Last time I checked grass hockey and lacross sticks are a little different :wink:
Grass hockey is for girls. And Europeans. :wink:
+1 truth.
Canucks 2017/18
A NEW HOPE

Post Reply