Divide by 2, plus 7 rule......or anything over 18?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Is it ok for a 31 year old guy to "do stuff" with an 18 year old chick

Yes - anything 18 and over is fair game
50%
No - too much of an age gap. Observe the Divide by 2, plus 7 rule.
50%

Total votes: 4

Farhan Lalji

Divide by 2, plus 7 rule......or anything over 18?

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Hey guys,

Quick Question.....

Let's say that you're.......I dunno........31 years old, and you have a chance to go out with an 18/19 year old......and would very likely put one through the 5 hole at evening's end.

Do you go for it be because she's cute and of legal age, or do you observe the "divide by 2, plus 7" rule? (so - in said 31 year old's case, 22.5 is the lowest that he should go).

Ps - FYI: a few years ago, the idea of splitting the uprights of an 18 year old gal wouldn't have been an issue. Now being in his 30's however.......is it an issue?
Farhan Lalji

Re: Divide by 2, plus 7 rule......or anything over 18?

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Ps - to add to the puzzle, the 31 year old guy and 18 year old girl both look almost the exact same age. The 31 year old guy, being naturally skinny, and having a bit of a baby face, looks like he's 23. The female, thanks to her developed....ASSets, looks around 21-22 herself.

Said girl is aware of said guy's age (and vice versa), and the public would not suspect any age difference whatsoever.
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

Farhan Lalji wrote:Said girl is aware of said guy's age (and vice versa), and the public would not suspect any age difference whatsoever.
Haha. Just my opinion but if a scenario might be okay okay because it wouldn't look as bad as it really was... well what more is there to say.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

I'm just hungry for the 37 year old chicks :mex:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

A friend of mine once said, "The perfect age for a wife is ten years younger than your age and anything younger is just more perfect."
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Topper wrote:A friend of mine once said, "The perfect age for a wife is ten years younger than your age and anything younger is just more perfect."
:mrgreen:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Personally I think she'd look sic and she'll be firm as hell but it'll end there!

She'll be a terrible lay! :thumbs:

I say go for it and let us know how she was.
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P