GDT: Expansion cousins - Van vs Buf - 7pm - Taxpayer TV

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: GDT: Expansion cousins - Van vs Buf - 7pm - Taxpayer TV

Post by mathonwy »

Seriously dude..

Go back to Calpuck.
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

Strangelove wrote:
I'm predicting a 6-1 blowout. :thumbs: .
This is actually looking more and more likely. (but not the way you expected) :o
Blaster86
CC Veteran

Post by Blaster86 »

mathonwy wrote:Seriously dude..

Go back to Calpuck.
Bawwww, muffin.

Luongo is a bad goalie, he cost the team two goals in a 4 minute span by playing a shot like an amature and decided the best thing to do with a puck is to bat it into the slot. This isn't one of those "Oh well, he'll have a bad game." Things either, he does this dumb bullshit regular frequency.

That second goal was just unforgivable. Totally and utterly unforgivable. He should have been pulled then and there.
Last edited by Blaster86 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

Reefer2 wrote:Wow - Luongo (as Blaster indicated) sure can suck when he wants too. Sometimes AV just needs to run with CS for a while because come the playoffs I don't want to hear about this is Luongo's team and he deserves to start each game blah blah blah.

This game is done, the Canucks over the past month has not been the offensive strong team so I do not see them getting 3 to tie or 4 to win.
Gragnani & Rome both -2 already. :mad:

If CS shuts the door we might have a chance
Blaster86
CC Veteran

Post by Blaster86 »

Zamboni Driver wrote: If CS shuts the door we might have a chance
I think we need to get used to saying this.

Edit- Oh yay, Aaron Rome being Aaron Rome now! Let just get this asskicking out of the way, then.

Edit - Mmmmm delicious Kassian hits. More MOAR!

Edit - I think we win this one now. Team has a goalie they know won't be a dummy in the net and they want to win it for him. After that first goal the team just deflated. The second one was a real killer though.
Corb
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Corb »

meh.....the fact calpuck's finest is posting tells you all you need to know about the first period...
Blaster86
CC Veteran

Post by Blaster86 »

Corb wrote:meh.....the fact calpuck's finest is posting tells you all you need to know about the first period...
"Oh he posts on a forum we don't like! He's not a real fan!"

Lewls. Luongo is bad, get over it.
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

Blaster, I think there's a no fucktard rule here.

I've posted in almost every single GDT here this season and in Luo's worst game of the season, you decide to show up.

I don't recall you posting in any other GDT except for this one.

Seriously, go back to Calpuck and call Luo a "weak-minded cunt" to your heart's desire. I'm sure your Flames friends will appreciate you because again, I think there's a no fucktard rule here.
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

Blaster86 wrote:
Corb wrote:meh.....the fact calpuck's finest is posting tells you all you need to know about the first period...

Luongo was not bad. Rome and Hamhuis were terrible. I am okay with Hamhuis making a brainfart at times but Rome was fucking terrible. On the first goal, he was standing in the middle watching the puck. On the third goal, he backhanded the puck right to the slot for Boyd to one time it. I am not sure how Luongo was going to stop a one-timer in the slot. I am not a big Luongo supporter but you just can't blame everything on him.
Blaster86
CC Veteran

Post by Blaster86 »

mathonwy wrote:
Seriously, go back to Calpuck and call Luo a "weak-minded cunt" to your heart's desire.
'

I'm sorry, but do you have any argument to show that he isn't? It is a totally fair comment in my opinion because time and time again he shows that he is easy to throw off and make him lose focus.
Jovocop wrote:
Luongo was not bad. Rome and Hamhuis were terrible. I am okay with Hamhuis making a brainfart at times but Rome was fucking terrible. On the first goal, he was standing in the middle watching the puck. On the third goal, he backhanded the puck right to the slot for Boyd to one time it. I am not sure how Luongo was going to stop a one-timer in the slot. I am not a big Luongo supporter but you just can't blame everything on him.
I could tell you Leino was fanning on that shot. You can see him losing his bottom hand on the upswing, he was trying to regrip as he came down. That should be an easy save, but Luongo's head wasn't in the game. Rome did fuck it up, and I do hate on some Rome, but that should still be an easy save. If that's a rocket of a shot, then I am likely eating Rome alive on that one, but the killer for me was that second goal. There was just no excuse for that. The third was a good goal, but in my opinion he should have been out after the second one.
Last edited by Blaster86 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by CFP! »

Blaster86 wrote:

Still holding out hope for the sweepage you'll rec'v in the playoffs Blaster?

I thought Cammy would get you to 10-12 in the West, and basically mess with your rebuild - but hey, if LA/COL and DAL all crap out you might make it in!
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

Jovocop wrote:I am not a big Luongo supporter but you just can't blame everything on him.
I think there is a possibility that Blaster has caught whatever has been going around on CP for the last 5 years.
Blaster86
CC Veteran

Post by Blaster86 »

CFP! wrote:
Blaster86 wrote:

Still holding out hope for the sweepage you'll rec'v in the playoffs Blaster?

I thought Cammy would get you to 10-12 in the West, and basically mess with your rebuild - but hey, if LA/COL and DAL all crap out you might make it in!
Hurr hurr. I'd love to sweep the Flames in the first round. Love it.
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

Speed kills and speed killed the Nucks the first period.

Buffaslugs came out on fire and surprised the hell out of everyone.

Luo obviously wasn't good and kudo's to AV for not waiting till the first intermission to change goaltenders.

As corb said.. meh.
Blaster86
CC Veteran

Post by Blaster86 »

mathonwy wrote:Speed kills and speed killed the Nucks the first period.

Buffaslugs came out on fire and surprised the hell out of everyone.

Luo obviously wasn't good and kudo's to AV for not waiting till the first intermission to change goaltenders.

As corb said.. meh.
You are probably right and I am probably over-reacting, but that second goal has me livid. It was just such a dumb thing to do. So SO dumb.