Tats: You Want, You Got 'em

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Rayxor
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Re: Tats: You Want, You Got 'em

Post by Rayxor »

Speaking of tats, I completely regret getting that HODGSON 4EVER A CANUCK tat across my back.
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Ha!

Maybe I'll get Kassassin across my chest.

Or better yet...

BADASSIAN...
DeLevering since 1999.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

donlever wrote:..have we ever seen it.

My fav was Robs bull or dragon or whatever the fuck that thing was.

wtf is that thing on your arm wheels?

sheee-it brother!!!

lol
Donald.

*nods head EVER so slightly*

Not a tat guy myself. I find they look like a shit-smear from a distance and would detract from my ridiculous physique. Not to mention the fact that they are, at this point, about as original as Converse high-tops in '86.

One night, whilst in the throes of severe inebriation, I gruffly informed creeper that Christopher Reeve could draw a better bull with his foot. My delivery was somewhat indelicate, and suffice it to say that the Creepman was not amused.

LOL.

But yeah, creeps was well aware that his tattoo sucked.

I miss that big bastard now more than ever.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Rumsfeld wrote:
Donald.

Rummy.

Keeps eyes on said poster while slightly bowing head.

A pleasure.

I miss him too, not like you of course but he was definetly a cyber pal and one I really enjoyed the relationship with.

The big galoot.

:(
DeLevering since 1999.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

donlever wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:
Donald.

Rummy.

Keeps eyes on said poster while slightly bowing head.

A pleasure.

I miss him too, not like you of course but he was definetly a cyber pal and one I really enjoyed the relationship with.

The big galoot.

I always called you Donny, he always called you Donald! And quite often, he gripped a roll of quarters as he said it!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

ODB wrote:
I always called you Donny, he always called you Donald! And quite often, he gripped a roll of quarters as he said it!
lol

wheels.

Once in a while he'd throw a donny out there to try and reel me in for one of his curve balls he had all planned to throw at me.

Killing them with kindness type of deal.

creeps was awesome, now that I'm posting again I really miss the lug, fuck I'm bummed now.

DeLevering since 1999.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

donlever wrote:
ODB wrote:
lol

wheels.

Once in a while he'd throw a donny out there to try and reel me in for one of his curve balls he had all planned to throw at me.

creeps was awesome, now that I'm posting again I really miss the lug, fuck I'm bummed now.

He was a really funny guy. He'd ask for "healthy diet" advice. Of course at first, knowing he was 260, you'd try to help. The next day he'd post a pick of a half eaten box of donuts, a black coffee and a burning cigarette so much as telling you to stuff your healthy living up your ass! LOLOL!

Then a short time later he'd try to convince you he was serious this time.... fool me once eh Donny?

Fuckin guy..... :drink:

EDIT TOO ADD!
He constantly made reference to everything you ate as seaweed! LOL!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

All truth.

We talked via PM a couple of times about hooking up in Dundarave and eating at the Beach House or something while shooting the shit, meeting better halfs and all.

I remember one time he was taking his kids down there for the Christmas do (all the local stores put out decorated trees on the ocean front there every year) and we talked about meeting up for a coffee or some such thing.

Shit!

Wish I'd done it now.
DeLevering since 1999.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

ODB wrote:
donlever wrote:
ODB wrote:
lol

wheels.

He was a really funny guy. He'd ask for "healthy diet" advice. Of course at first, knowing he was 260, you'd try to help. The next day he'd post a pick of a half eaten box of donuts, a black coffee and a burning cigarette so much as telling you to stuff your healthy living up your ass! LOLOL!

Then a short time later he'd try to convince you he was serious this time.... fool me once eh Donny?

Fuckin guy..... :drink:

EDIT TOO ADD!
260?

Creeps was yankin' your chain, old bean. Rob would've had to amputate a leg and spend a week in the sauna to make 260! Dude loved to eat. He used to make fun of my tuna wraps when I was in a cutting phase. He'd be like, "Yeah, I'm gonna start eating lunches like that"... then I'd come over and see an empty tub of rockey road next to a couple half-gram roaches on the coffee table.

Moderation is not a word that springs to mind when I fondly reminisce about Wheels. But when you bench over four bills without juice you gotta eat like a mofo.
LOFL. He made a few comments about Donald's "rabbit food" diet IIRC.

So how's your alfalfa intake these days, Lever?
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Rumsfeld wrote: LOFL. He made a few comments about Donald's "rabbit food" diet IIRC.

So how's your alfalfa intake these days, Lever?
Yeah he was always on me about the way I ate.

Ain't as bad as all that though.

My diets pretty bland but I eat mostly what people would regard as normal food.

Just not to many cartons of ice cream beside half smoked gaggers sitting around.
DeLevering since 1999.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Rayxor wrote:Speaking of tats, I completely regret getting that HODGSON 4EVER A CANUCK tat across my back.
LOFL, btw disgraced poster Sick Bunny once stated OP Spidey has a KARL MARX tat... ON HIS ASS! :shock:

He offered up pics to prove his claim, but we said NO THANKS.

For the record I remain a big fan of both posters regardless....
____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:
Rayxor wrote:Speaking of tats, I completely regret getting that HODGSON 4EVER A CANUCK tat across my back.
LOFL, btw disgraced poster Sick Bunny once stated OP Spidey has a KARL MARX tat... ON HIS ASS! :shock:

He offered up pics to prove his claim, but we said NO THANKS.

For the record I remain a big fan of both posters regardless....
:evil: Karl was more Kapital than you could ever hope to be and FTR my skunk stamp, if I had one, would be

I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

This is a pretty (sic) funny site:

I even found one for Doc!

I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

:D

Spidey, did I mention "big fan"??
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

LotusBlossom wrote:Like many of you, I would never get a Canucks tattoo done, despite how much I love the team.
So you got a shark because of San Jose? :lol:

Kidding aside, good work. Has some northern westcoast natives elements in it. Btw i have a Coast Salish tattoo on my upper arm called "Raven with the sun". Got it after being the first time in BC on a 4 week wilderness tour in 1996.

ps: and i know the meaning of it...
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'