The NHL's New Logo

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Should the NHL have a new logo?

Yes - the old black and orange crest sucks
12%
No - the traditional look is classic and should be retained
71%
I don't care
18%

Total votes: 17

Heavy_P
AHL Prospect

Post by Heavy_P »

If it aint broke don't fix it. Leave the damn thing alone. Bettman has done enough to ruin the game already. Go back to the NBA Bettman you peice of crap.
"No, if your jaw were broken, you would'nt be able to talk...and my life would be much easier." - Oracle
Spidey
AHL Prospect

Blow it up man, blow it up realllll good :D

Post by Spidey »

What the hells matter with you people?

Are you all a bunch of old farts afraid of change?

Do you think the NHL will f it up like the Team Canada jerseys for the World Cup?

This could be a lot of fun.

Especially if there is a labour disruption.
No doubt fans will be pissed off and leave (sorta like some one I know :twisted: )

A great way to get some back and win over newer, younger fans would be to have a logo competition.

Everyone could submit ideas (it could be limited to the current colours to placate the old geiser traditionalists) and then the fans could vote for their favorite.

So come'on ya yahoos who voted no, get hip, get modern, don't be be afraid of change (like some people are :roll: ).

ArachSap
CanuckCentral Refugee Claimant
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

Shrink the picture, please it scared the hell out of me!

It couldn't be much worse then those jerseys last night.
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

Who cares about the symbol really? I certainly don't look for the symbol when flipping through the paper to find scores. I don't look for the symbol when flipping through channels and seeing a game on. I have no particular fondness for the symbol just the game. If a new symbol generates more interest and press for the best sport on earth then that is fine by me.
Spidey
AHL Prospect

Post by Spidey »

the toucan kid wrote:Shrink the picture, please it scared the hell out of me!
What you don't like my PP?!

I couldn't just put him up 'cause I don't want anyone question my orientation so I had to have that spider-babe KD too mmmmmmmmmmm :blush:

I'll try to find a smaller one that is hosted somewheres else other than my server 8-)

ArachMudSlinger
CanuckCentral Refugee Claimant
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

I couldn't just put him up 'cause I don't want anyone question my orientation so I had to have that spider-babe KD too
Oh I get it now. At first I thought the Arachnid flew over the koo koo nest. Why the hell does he have a pic of Toby as his avatar?

Right.... Spidey=Spiderman

And here I thought KD was Kraft Dinner. :D
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

I certainly don't object to Spider-Man content (comic nerd right here), just big pictures that make the page screwed up. Problemed solved, new ones better.