Has anyone used the Ticketmaster "Ticket Exchange"?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Has anyone used the Ticketmaster "Ticket Exchange"?

Post by Zamboni Driver »

I'm getting really PO'ed right now. :evil:

I'm in Phoenix right now on business, so I want to go see the game. However the stupid Ticketmaster TixExchange (which is for season ticket holders selling their tix) won't take a Canadian credit card.

They have a great ticket available, front row on the balcony level for $30.
However I can't buy it.

I can only buy a ticket from the regular Ticketmaster site, a seat way back in the last row up in the nosebleeds, for $50.

Anyone else had this problem?
nyintensity
CC Veteran

Re: Has anyone used the Ticketmaster "Ticket Exchange"?

Post by nyintensity »

Zamboni Driver wrote:I'm getting really PO'ed right now. :evil:

I'm in Phoenix right now on business, so I want to go see the game. However the stupid Ticketmaster TixExchange (which is for season ticket holders selling their tix) won't take a Canadian credit card.

They have a great ticket available, front row on the balcony level for $30.
However I can't buy it.

I can only buy a ticket from the regular Ticketmaster site, a seat way back in the last row up in the nosebleeds, for $50.

Anyone else had this problem?
Run out and buy a US prepaid VISA.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Go buy your nosebleed and move when u see empty seats. Although there really arent any horrible seats a jobing arena.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
wienerdog
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by wienerdog »

Even better, just get your credit card company to add a US address to your file. Choose the home of an Amerifriend you can trust.

They will still send the statements to whatever address you specify, so it's not like your bills are going somewhere in the States.

Since I did this, I have no problems ordering anything from the States anymore. FWIW, it's a Capital One card.
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

rats19 wrote:Go buy your nosebleed and move when u see empty seats.
Not many empty seats, it's a Canucks game remember? :mrgreen:

wienerdog wrote:Even better, just get your credit card company to add a US address to your file. Choose the home of an Amerifriend you can trust.

They will still send the statements to whatever address you specify, so it's not like your bills are going somewhere in the States.

Since I did this, I have no problems ordering anything from the States anymore. FWIW, it's a Capital One card.
Thanks for the tip, I will try that next time.
I just paid $40 at the box office, but it's a pretty good seat. 8-)

Ticketmaster was such a rip-off, $49 for nosebleeds about 20 rows back of what I did end up getting.
jwmann2
AHL Prospect

Post by jwmann2 »

I never do business with ticketmaster. Buy ticket off of Ebay and print them. You can use paypal via Canadian credit cards.