GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacific

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby Overtime » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:23 pm

What a move at top speed. Suck on that R.D.
Booth can be a one man line all to himself.
Overtime
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby BladesofSteel » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Raymond Sucks.
The grass is always greener
BladesofSteel
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: Lower left-hand corner

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby dhabums » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Nice bit of revenge for Rome.

--

Sucks having big fast wingers that cut to the net.
User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby dhabums » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Hank wrote:Wow! CoHo just about spawned all the way upstream for a highlight-reel goal.


OHL speed and AHL moves, too.
User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby rats19 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Are Henrik and daniel healthy scratches tonight :roll:

Couldn't hang on...shit
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4600
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby rats19 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Got the point back......strange team... nighty night
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4600
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby dhabums » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:49 pm

rats19 wrote:Are Henrik and daniel healthy scratches tonight :roll:

Couldn't hang on...shit


Perfect night, Flames are slightly choked and we win.
User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby Jovocop » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Overtime wrote:What a move at top speed. Suck on that R.D.
Booth can be a one man line all to himself.


Where is RD?? I seriously thought that Booth is bad on shootout... I guess I am wrong... :lol:
User avatar
Jovocop
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby Benjo » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Awful pass by Edler to make late in the third, placed it in no man's land in between Bitz' stick and his skates. Those passes are so hard to accept especially for a bigger guy with a longer stick.

Good power move by Booth on Yandle. Cody almost danced around Yandle as well.

Looks like our skaters are figuring out the shootout.

Highlight of the game was Bieksa trying to catch the puck behind his back that he flipped off the glass followed by the linesman grabbing his ass and the commentary that followed. Not the most entertaining game ever...
Benjo
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby dhabums » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Benjo wrote:Awful pass by Edler to make late in the third, placed it in no man's land in between Bitz' stick and his skates. Those passes are so hard to accept especially for a bigger guy with a longer stick.

Good power move by Booth on Yandle. Cody almost danced around Yandle as well.

Looks like our skaters are figuring out the shootout.

Highlight of the game was Bieksa trying to catch the puck behind his back that he flipped off the glass followed by the linesman grabbing his ass and the commentary that followed. Not the most entertaining game ever...


The tying goal was set up by Manny's awful play at the line that led to an icing. If a goal was ever truly on all 6 players, that was it.

Flames are pissed, so glad it happened.
User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby Overtime » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Jovocop wrote:
Overtime wrote:What a move at top speed. Suck on that R.D.
Booth can be a one man line all to himself.


Where is RD?? I seriously thought that Booth is bad on shootout... I guess I am wrong... :lol:



Im guessin that after the Booth goal that he snuggled up to a bottle of Courvoisier and
subsequently got right down into reviewing all of Booths shifts on video replay.
Im dieing to hear his revelations.
Overtime
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby dhabums » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Overtime wrote:
Jovocop wrote:
Overtime wrote:What a move at top speed. Suck on that R.D.
Booth can be a one man line all to himself.


Where is RD?? I seriously thought that Booth is bad on shootout... I guess I am wrong... :lol:



Im guessin that after the Booth goal that he snuggled up to a bottle of Courvoisier and
subsequently got right down into reviewing all of Booths shifts on video replay.
Im dieing to hear his revelations.


Booth missed a pass in the slot when he looked up; my guess is that will be RD's proof that he's afraid to get hit.
User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby Hockey Widow » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:33 am

Here is my favourite quote from Cow Puke after tonight's game.

"That was a pathetic effort by Luongo. It's like he wanted to screw the Flames."

So I guess the poster feels that everyone, like him, follows all things Calgary and everything is a conspiracy, even by opposing players, to screw Calgary. :D :D :D :D

The other was something like Luongo playing like a sieve in the S/O and still the Canucks were in it with a chance to win, no comment on what Barbara was playing like.
The only HW the Canucks need
User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3634
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby RoyalDude » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:06 am

Yes, we expect Booth to get lucky like that every night. I think he was as surprised as I was that he scored that shootout goal, sort of like "how did that happen?" Hey, we get lucky every once in a blue moon.

Don't get all hard for Booth now people, he will never find that tool box that has eluded him his whole hockey life to store those tools in. He's still a dumb blonde with low hockey intellect and terrible puck handling ability in tight spaces and the king at turning over puck possession to the other team, terrible defensively and the worst passer on the planet.

That goal he scored in Calgary was actually a fanned shot that luckily found its way to the net. He's been lucky the last two games, again lose the hard on people, he's a bum at those dollars. Hell, even Jeff Tambellini looked great at times, just like Bill Muckalt, Steve Kariya and the Ryan Shannons of the world. This is the group I lump Booth in, that sort of "shit, if they could only play like that all the time".
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4348
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT - Feb 13, 2012 Coyotes at Vancouver 7PM S-net Pacifi

Postby Island Nucklehead » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:41 am

RoyalDude wrote: the group I lump Booth in, that sort of "shit, if they could only play like that all the time".


If Booth scored 5 goals every 11 games all the time he'd be a 40 goal, $6.5M player...
User avatar
Island Nucklehead
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Day Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest