Five free shots

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Five free shots

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

If you got a free punch in the face for any five people who would it be ? Whose dome would you want to cave in ? I have my five :

Don Taylor
Jeff Paterson
Howie Mandel
Rosie O'Donnell
Jack Edwards
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Re: Five free shots

Post by ukcanuck »

George W Bush
Gordon Campbell
Dan Russell
Mike Milbury
Gary Buttman
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vpete »

Ron MacLean
Brent Sutter
Joe Thornton
Tim Thomas
Brad Marchand

-kept it hockey related-
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

1. Any Republican will do
2. Religion-pushers
3. Ron MacLean
4. Don Taylor
5. Someone possessing cyborg mob mentality lacking the ability and balls for individual thought processing who let others, media influence them into action and opinion and what they should be liking and buying and doing the thinking for them. An inability to question and think outside the box, understanding that there are more colors than just black and white.
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

RoyalDude wrote:1. Any Republican will do
2. Religion-pushers
3. Ron MacLean
4. Don Taylor
5. Someone possessing cyborg mob mentality lacking the ability and balls for individual thought processing who let others, media influence them into action and opinion and what they should liking and buying and doing the thinking for them. An inability to question and think outside the box
The first 5 are free, the rest you have to pay for :twisted:
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by CFP! »

1. Kids that that procreate without a thought of the future
2. Alberta
3. ICBC
4. BC Faries
5. Joe Rogan
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

1. Brad Marchand
2. Dave Bolland
3. Ron McLean
4. Gary Bettman
5. Brian Wawryshyn (onlykidding ;) )
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I'll tell you what, that Paul 'Chappy' Chapman goof is climbing up my list fast of who to throw down Blobby Mackenzie style. Can't stand him.

That Scott Rinteel(sp?) goof is as well.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

RoyalDude wrote:
I have it on good word that Scotty Rintool comes from a long line of successful litigators.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

1. Milan Lucic
2. Dave Bolland
3. Brad Marchand
4. Pat Kane
5. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

RoyalDude wrote:I'll tell you what, that Paul 'Chappy' Chapman goof is climbing up my list fast of who to throw down Blobby Mackenzie style. Can't stand him.

Paul Chapman is an acquaintance. What is it about his broadcasting do you not like? lol :p
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I'm thinking hard of adding Don Cherry to my list but i'd probably kill the old senile goat if I hit him. Ron Mclean would have a river of piss running down his leg if anybody threw down on him. Those two assholes were a fucking disgrace last night.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

LotusBlossom wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:I'll tell you what, that Paul 'Chappy' Chapman goof is climbing up my list fast of who to throw down Blobby Mackenzie style. Can't stand him.

Paul Chapman is an acquaintance. What is it about his broadcasting do you not like? lol :p
Here it is quite simply, he doesn't have what it takes to to lead a broadcast, he sucks. He is better off on spot duty. It's like listening to a train wreck when he speaks.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

RoyalDude wrote:
LotusBlossom wrote:

Here it is quite simply, he doesn't have what it takes to to lead a broadcast, he sucks. He is better off on spot duty. It's like listening to a train wreck when he speaks.
But he doesn't lead the Broadcast. The name of the show is Scotty and Company, not Chappy and Company. Much like Ferraro he follows Rintoul's lead. Chapman is a newspaper guy, like Botchford who has put his hat in radio broadcast arena. I actually like both Botch and his insight more than many others. Would be great if Farhan was more a regular guy with the TEAM because he's really my fave to listen to throughout the day, but Chappy is trying something new and the TEAM is tinkering with chemistry right now as it has since the firing of David Pratt.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

LOL did anyone hear Combover Taylor phone in to Sekeres today ? He was commenting on the Marchand hit and he had a fair comment about how the play developed and how it ended. What bugged me was how three times he said anyone who's played hockey before knows Marchand was after Salo because Salo rubbed him out 15 seconds before. He was basically putting himself out there as someone who has played at a high level.

Listen baldy. It doesn't matter if you played the game or not ... if you have a decent understanding of the game you can kinda get it that Marchand was pissed and he ended up doing something retarded.

Don Taylor is one the WORST hockey players I have ever played against in beer league hockey. He's horrific and looks like a newborn foal on skates.... and no I'm not trying to be a prick. For dude to mouth off like he has played good hockey before and that only someone who has played the game will understand, is irritating because as i have seen at Queens and 8 Rinks he is brutal. I could care less about that but don't come across like you are some kind of decent player because if a hack like me skates circles around you aren't very good.

Fuck I hate that guy.