GDT: Dec 23: Canucks host Calgary - 7pm - SNET-P(HD)

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Dec 23: Canucks host Calgary - 7pm - SNET-P(HD)

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

In before i start hitting the bottle.

Per Larry's request in the last GDT some of you other slugs might want to post in this thread.

Larry does your 12 year old read this forum ? If he does i had best clean up my language a little . I don't want the kid thinking I'm as lazy and foul mouthed as Pacific Blue and some of the others.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Larry Goodenough
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Larry Goodenough »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:In before i start hitting the bottle.

Per Larry's request in the last GDT some of you other slugs might want to post in this thread.

Larry does your 12 year old read this forum ? If he does i had best clean up my language a little . I don't want the kid thinking I'm as lazy and foul mouthed as Pacific Blue and some of the others.

No, Blob, I am the 12 year old with scoliosis. My father is a Canucks fan and like all Canucks fans, he only cares about rioting and not about his own little kids, so I have heard every swear word under the sun already.
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

Robert wrote:I think the Canucks will win this one, but only because life is not fair. We all know the flames deserve to win, and we all know they have the better city.. but due to life's unfairness Canucks win. It might even be a shutout.. dang.
I'd rather see a 8-3 beating with Iginla getting his 500th. Man that would piss off Calpuke.
Corb
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Corb »

We're do for a loss against the inbreds. Blobs spirits just might turn into a depressants tonight.

Feaster and his sausage link fingers will come out with 2 points tonight. I hope I'm wrong.

I think I'm going to dip into the tried and true tonight - a good solid, three sausage link finger, rum and coke. :drink:

Merry Christmas All.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Corb wrote:We're do for a loss against the inbreds. Blobs spirits just might turn into a depressants tonight.
[/color]
No chance of that corb..... I am already in a happy spot. Merry Christmas to you and to everyone.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

I'm down in Port Townsend with the outlaws listening to live stream... can anyone suggest a link we may watch this on???

Merry Christmas in advance!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Remember Nathan Smith?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

Sulzer is a god damn train wreck.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Fuck we are almost as sloppy as I am drunk. I just opened up a fresh can of beer and spilled half the thing on my shirt cause I was swinging 'er like she was 3/4's empty like the last beer can I was drinking just before that.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:In before i start hitting the bottle.

I agree with everything but the 'lazy' part. I don't understand that. My postings ain't born of laziness.
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

First off - Merry Christmas to all!!

You guys have to lay off the mimicing Calpuck - otherwise there will be no reasonable place to post :shock:

As for the game - as I mentioned before, the Flames are not a slow team - inspite of Sarich being in the lineup. They have a lot of young guys playing tonight - all with great wheels. Did you see the Byron break away - he blew by everyone. It was a good first period for the Flames, but, having played last night, etc., etc., etc. (inject the usual excuses for losing :roll: ), the Canucks will start to take it to them in the 2nd.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
Corb
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Corb »

Calgary is doing a good job of clogging up the middle in their zone and at center ice.

Dull game.
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Corb wrote:Calgary is doing a good job of clogging up the middle in their zone and at center ice.

Dull game.
I beg to differ - it is anything but a dull game. Lots of end to end action.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

No mojo for the Nucks.

They aren't even testing Irving.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

A fantastic road game by the Flames. They flew into town with only one thing in mind, "fuck christmas, we are here to get two points and go back home to our women and children."