From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Madcombinepilot »

wow.. thats what happens when you dont have anything good to say about your own sucky team...

I thought Farhans speculations were random!!! ;)
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

This is the same board that wished for someone Kesler loves to die and for Booth to be taken out for the season because Booth went to the net.

They are idiots. And I do lump them all together because mods never remove posts or give infractions for that type of stuff. It's a stupid site for hockey now.

On the bright side eventually those idiots will enter the real world and realize how stupid they really are.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

tantalum wrote:This is the same board that wished for someone Kesler loves to die and for Booth to be taken out for the season because Booth went to the net.

They are idiots. And I do lump them all together because mods never remove posts or give infractions for that type of stuff. It's a stupid site for hockey now.

On the bright side eventually those idiots will enter the real world and realize how stupid they really are.
D'Arcy Mcgrath is a joke. Hypocritical piece of shit IMHO. The fact that he lets assheads like "moon", "Bertuzzied", "Mel Bridgman", "Reggie Dunlop" and the other walmart greeters participate on that board shows what a fucking weasal he is. Any Canucks fan that tries to engage any of the Flames trolls in debate gets booted from the boards. CP is far and away the lowest common denominator when it comes to talking hockey.

As an asside it would be extremely cool if anyone who is a member of that eyesore could link this thread to them.
LOL didn't he boot Reef for posting in the original Bountiful thread. That was a classic thread btw if I do say so myself.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

BCReefer wrote:Sorry Expat but that site just continues to amaze me.

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=112271

LOL - wow - what next over there?? :roll: :drink:

They have a thread over there about which high school everyone went to. If you look at the years most of them graduated, that pretty much explains a thread like this. They are kids - most of them not even as old as my kids.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I apologize to expat too. He is a quality poster and there are others over there too. I was once a member a time or two thouhg under a different handle. :shock: It's just that the decent posters over there are outnumber 100 -1 it seems and D'Arcy has just let that board go to shit. I was also into the barley sandwiches a little last night.
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

D'Arcy made the decision to go for quantity over quality all so he could ingratiate himself with the flames organization.

In all honesty, he's pretty much Eklund but instead of building a site by spewing BS rumours he built a site using the extreme BS of his posters as the foundation.(also funny is that while the rumours continue to be BS Eklund has put together a decent collection of bloggers).

It's a very young (and therefore quite stupid) board. A bunch of students hiding behind computers who wouldn't say what write in real life. It's a gathering and bredding ground for flames fan morons. Which is a shame because I know several knowledgeable flames fans personally who would love a decent board to talk about their team but will no longer go near that board.

On the other hand I started on Rivals boards etc at about that age and was never that stupid.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

:lol: :lol:

Too lazy to post a link but poster "mustache ride" from the mongoloid farm (great handle btw) and Pat Hickey of the Montreal Gazette are awesome.

Finally someone calls out Fleury the hypocrite.
Waffle
CC Veteran

Post by Waffle »

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/The ... story.html

This is the Pat Hickey story. Lots of reaction to it.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

nm.... I have an opinion about TF but it's better kept to myself.
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

Waffle wrote:http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/The ... story.html

This is the Pat Hickey story. Lots of reaction to it.
Theo is planning a run at Parliament for the Conservatives next time around.
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Looks like D. Sutter is the new coach of the LA Kings. As a coach, I think he's great. The problem in Calgary, is that he was the GM. So, I'm sure LA will turn things around very quickly.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

BCExpat wrote:Looks like D. Sutter is the new coach of the LA Kings. As a coach, I think he's great. The problem in Calgary, is that he was the GM. So, I'm sure LA will turn things around very quickly.
They are SET as long as Quick wins the Vezina. Isn't that the Sutter method?
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

BCReefer
CC Veteran

Post by BCReefer »

I love so many of them take potshots of Bingo off on their own board.

...When WAS the last time Bingo posted a rumour?
EDIT - I should state it was in reference to the post before the linked one:
Well son, we would take pot shots at him and the rest of you inbreeds on your site but we were banned for having a difference of an opinion. At least we know the kids can read and schools in Alberta are doing a good job.

Maybe Darcy is sending Brian an E Mail to ban us, I know Chirs had them in the past.
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

They also have a comprehension problem. I never said D'Arcy posted rumours. I said he built his site on BS like Eklund did. The Eklund BS was rumours during the lock out and made up trade rumours coming out of it to drive up traffic. The CP BS was the influx of pathetic posters who never got moderated while knowledgeable fans of other teams and of the Flames were either banned FOR NO REASON or got fed up with the amount of BS. But that huge amount of BS had the same effect....it drove up traffic which is all D'Arcy cared/cares about.

Fine but be honest about it and that honesty is that the hockey board on CP isn't geared towards high quality intelligent hockey discussion anymore. As I've said over and over that is a shame because it did use to be on the best boards around to talk hockey coming out of Rivals (not that 99% of the posters on site know what Rivals was).