Daycare/Nanny/Live in care-taker thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Daycare/Nanny/Live in care-taker thread

Postby CFP! » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Yo yo ma!

I currently pay $800/mo for daycare for one child in Vic. It's manageable however we are expecting in May and will need another $800 come May 2013.

$1600 mo is silly and could be doable, but we'd be living on KD and white bread. We like our veggies and fruit!

Any of you hire a live in nanny? As much as I love my in-laws it wont work ATM. Any good resources you have encountered? I dont want shaken baby syndrome. Especially if she is in my house.
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Daycare/Nanny/Live in care-taker thread

Postby LotusBlossom » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:31 am

You can probably hire a live-in nanny for about $1100 a month. Provide food, shelter and that pay it works out to be about a $2000/month deal for the nanny. Best thing to do is talk to an agency that specializes is such things.
Didn't you know?I'm Front Page news! ;)
LotusBlossom
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Postby CFP! » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:41 pm

LotusBlossom wrote:You can probably hire a live-in nanny for about $1100 a month. Provide food, shelter and that pay it works out to be about a $2000/month deal for the nanny. Best thing to do is talk to an agency that specializes is such things.

Yah we have a neighbor who has hired her niece from the Philippines. She is now released from her one yr contract (of course) and is now a Canadian citizen. I need to do some more research but from what they say providing R&B is basically equivalent to $700-800/mo so they just pay for her food and incidentals.

Hmmmm.....
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Postby Rumsfeld » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:57 pm

CFP, are you not aware that I have already offered my services in this area? Consult the "They grow up so fast" thread for details.

I am willing to live on the floor in your basement but I demand nightly conjugal visits from any females in the house and three oreos every Saturday.

PM me if you're interested. It's all the rage don'tcha know.
Cowards die a thousand times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby CFP! » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:CFP, are you not aware that I have already offered my services in this area? Consult the "They grow up so fast" thread for details.

I am willing to live on the floor in your basement but I demand nightly conjugal visits from any females in the house and three oreos every Saturday.

PM me if you're interested. It's all the rage don'tcha know.

Ha! Thats your problem. A high sugar diet. No wonder you are a flaccid impotent man. Wait, are you a woman by now?

Guy transforms into a girl in just two years.
http://thechive.com/2011/12/02/guy-transforms-into-girl-in-just-two-years-your-thoughts-37-photos/
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Postby Topper » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill