Enemy Territory...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

spooner
CC Veteran

Re: Enemy Territory...

Post by spooner »

Rayxor wrote:We probably have enough members to form a support group. Primal screaming and all that.

We got Uncle Dan's Leg, Miyagi, ODB (or is that sask?), ....TBone?...Arachnid?

I know i'm missing someone else.
I'm in Alberta too (Beaumont).

Good luck with the move Rats. As I'm sure you're already aware, there are lots of good hunting opportunities over here. http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca is a good site to check out - lots of boneheads on there but plenty of good hunters and fishermen too.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

spooner wrote:
Rayxor wrote:We probably have enough members to form a support group. Primal screaming and all that.

Good luck with the move Rats. As I'm sure you're already aware, there are lots of good hunting opportunities over here. http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca is a good site to check out - lots of boneheads on there but plenty of good hunters and fishermen too.
copy that spooner...i actually cant wait till next season. i hunted alberta most of the 90's..
ODB is sask....spidey is tronna

rat
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Geez rats, that's a bummer. I hope you don't start thinking sweat pants are formal atire and Lucky lager is the expensive choice.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Rumsfeld wrote:Geez rats, that's a bummer. I hope you don't start thinking sweat pants are formal atire and Lucky lager is the expensive choice.
you can take the canuckfan out of canuckville.....but you cant ............ahhh.. you can tak...ahh the fan errr..

ahh fuck I will kick ass no worries...
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Need help.. how do you all In alberta watch canuck games. Nhl dictates that the postal code of where the dish is installed gets the nhl that's in the area....

So do I have to get centre ice or what..
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by CFP! »

rats19 wrote:
Or pay for all of RSN East, West, Pacific. You might be screwed with RSN Van. Dunno, I dont choose to live in Hamburger country.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Chances are 5-1 we get there by 9pm .........rat family on the move.....ttys
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by CFP! »

rats19 wrote:Chances are 5-1 we get there by 9pm .........rat family on the move.....ttys
You loose.
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

CFP! wrote:
You loose.
Did you just call rats a slut?

Well he has been in Bountiful for about 2 hours, probably does have a second wife now!

:)
Mr.Miyagi
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Mr.Miyagi »

rats19 wrote:Need help.. how do you all In alberta watch canuck games. Nhl dictates that the postal code of where the dish is installed gets the nhl that's in the area....

Back when I lived in Sask, I used a BC address for years and got SNET Pacific and the games weren't blacked out. If you are going to do this make sure that you never hook up a phone line to your receiver and always "phone in" any PPV purchases.

My ex GF hooked up the phone line one time and within a week or two I had recieved a letter and was asked to update my new address.

I pay for Center Ice in order to watch the SNETP feeds of the games nowadays. It's worth it for me, as I have no life and watch every game I can :wink:

Welcome to Alberta Rats! I moved here almost exactly two years ago and its not that bad. If you can put up with a ton of 20-somethings in jacked up 4x4's than you'll be fine.
In Okinawa, all Miyagi know two things: hockey and karate.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Heh, anudder Blue Eye'd Sheik!

Now I have one more reason to visit AllBeerTah

Watch the games on the web Ratatatat ;)

They have some good fish'n thar I hur :lol:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Congratulations on your move. I guess it's about time somebody started educating the cowboys out there. ;)
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Cornuck wrote:Congratulations on your move. I guess it's about time somebody started educating the cowboys out there. ;)
Thnx cornuck...guess I screwed up our coffee date....
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

spooner wrote:

Been here half a day and already skated on a home rink...lol
Stayed with friends and will again tonight, then off to innisfail.

I am 5 minutes from beaumont right now...

Almost jack knife the rig going uphill hit some ice.....you gotta love a miss spent youth..kept In under control never missed a beat.
spooner
CC Veteran

Post by spooner »

rats19 wrote: I am 5 minutes from beaumont right now...

Almost jack knife the rig going uphill hit some ice.....you gotta love a miss spent youth..kept In under control never missed a beat.
Right on man. I don't think my wife believes me but I'm pretty sure all of the e-brake pulling/sideways driving I did when I was younger has helped me stay on the road in bad conditions more times than I care to recall. I still like to find a good parking lot to test the skills now and then. Like I tell her, practice makes perfect.