BC Lions 2011

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Re: BC Lions 2011

Post by ukcanuck »

oh how sweet it is !!!!

only three times in 99 years and its happened twice to the BC faithful, gotta love it !!! :mex: :mex:
Corb
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Corb »

Woot!!
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by CFP! »

ukcanuck wrote:oh how sweet it is !!!!

only three times in 99 years and its happened twice to the BC faithful, gotta love it !!! :mex: :mex:
Yah, little vague but I knew what you're talking about! :mrgreen: (home team winning @ home in the grey cup)

I predicted 27-17 win, but I dont care. I'll remember this game forever.\

Going 0-5 to start the season and ending up Grey cup Champs is amazing. Lulay is the next CFL Garcia/Dickeson.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Hey Reef, is there a must win game next week?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vpete »

Lions should be embarrassed for not winning 60-9. Lapolice should have been fired at the half for not having a game plan or a preparing his team. Lulay ain't no lemon and Bombers had Uncle Buck
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Vpete wrote:Lions should be embarrassed for not winning 60-9. Lapolice should have been fired at the half for not having a game plan or a preparing his team. Lulay ain't no lemon and Bombers had Uncle Buck
Against the best defensive team in the league?... the only bell not answered was the short.5-8 yrd pass up the middle...that almost got scary.....
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vpete »

rats19 wrote:
Vpete wrote:Lions should be embarrassed for not winning 60-9. Lapolice should have been fired at the half for not having a game plan or a preparing his team. Lulay ain't no lemon and Bombers had Uncle Buck
Against the best defensive team in the league?... the only bell not answered was the short.5-8 yrd pass up the middle...that almost got scary.....
I don't drink the Bomber Kool Aid. Yes a good D but not really great. Nonetheless, BC deserved the win.
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Eddy Punch Clock
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Eddy Punch Clock »

There is a new Lu in town... and he's a ginger.

But enough about the Canucks; today it's all about the Lions!!!

Go for six Wally.
2011..... the one that got away.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Vpete wrote:
rats19 wrote:
I don't drink the Bomber Kool Aid. Yes a good D but not really great. Nonetheless, BC deserved the win.
The Lions answered the question about who's got the best defense: its the lions by a country mile, they have stuffed or held every major offense in the league to single digits in the second half of the season and yesterday? well how many two and outs did the Bombers go through? Even when the Bombers started with good field position, the most they could muster were field goals. it wasn't till the late stages they got any majors and by then too little too late. it was brilliant how they shut down every weapon and strategy the Winnipeg offense could come up with.
the interesting thing is that it wasnt just that they executed better than everyone else, they were better prepared too.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Every time the Canucks lose game 7, the Lions soothes some of the sting by winning the Coupe Grey at home... without the rioting.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Hank wrote:Every time the Canucks lose game 7, the Lions soothes some of the sting by winning the Coupe Grey at home... without the rioting.
Yeah, someone said that yesterday at the game....oi, I'm feel'n it today, what a day! Had a freak'n blast with the boys, can barely talk or think today thanks to all the beers and cheering!

Red eeeeeeeeyeeeeees 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Mr.Miyagi
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Mr.Miyagi »

Congratulations Lions and fans!

It was a tough final for me to watch, as the Rider's two biggest rivals were involved... but I am glad the cup came home West where it belongs.

Lulay = the man.
In Okinawa, all Miyagi know two things: hockey and karate.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Hey... the LIONS rock... the other 7 teams suck!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! :lol:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Arachnid wrote:
Hank wrote:Every time the Canucks lose game 7, the Lions soothes some of the sting by winning the Coupe Grey at home... without the rioting.
Yeah, someone said that yesterday at the game....oi, I'm feel'n it today, what a day! Had a freak'n blast with the boys, can barely talk or think today thanks to all the beers and cheering!

Red eeeeeeeeyeeeeees 8-)
Ha! Sounds like you had an awesome Monday Spidey.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Hank wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

Red eeeeeeeeyeeeeees 8-)
Ha! Sounds like you had an awesome Monday Spidey.
Sounds like there was an epidemic on Monday