what the fuck???

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Wildfaery
CC Veteran

what the fuck???

Post by Wildfaery »

i don't know if any of you have heard of the the Penn State former coach pedophilia accusations,but wtf....is it coaches vs priests contesting for the pedophilia(sp?) award??? is this more pervasive than i knew??? why? i just don't understand the misuse of power. as a survivor of this domination, what i don't understand is that there are (or should be) safeguards why this does't happen again? i just read Jaycee DuGuarde"s book and would recomend it. not a book that is easy to read (for me) but lovely in the triumph of the spririt of love and well...spririt...belief...being here now...knowing...there is more than the physical that will sustain.
Namaste WF
Namaste WF
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: what the fuck???

Post by SKYO »

If the judge has any sense at all they'll give them the death sentence.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: what the fuck???

Post by SKYO »

You know set a precedence.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.