GREGOR ROBERTSON NEEDS TO RESIGN

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: GREGOR ROBERTSON NEEDS TO RESIGN

Post by Topper »

Water cannons would be ideal for the fire hazard.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Listercat
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Listercat »

[quote="Topper"]Water cannons would be ideal for the fire hazard.[/quote

:lol:
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt "
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

hist wrote:Hornby street is a damned mess since the bike lane went in. It's almost impossible to get around down in the Georgia/Dunsmuir/Pender/Hastings area.
Not if you are on a bike.
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

Narg CC wrote: Some of the cyclists in this city are total pricks.
As are many drivers, pedestrians and bus drivers.

Anyone who thought the bike lanes would be automatically full is being a little bit unrealistic. While I don't agree with the actual implementation (2 way bike lane on a one way street it really stupid) I do think the city should be taking steps forward. Much like many decisions in life, the real evaluation should come in 5-10 years.

--

Slightly off topic, anyone else tired of hearing people complain about the cost of the lanes, the cost of occupy when they don't even live in the god damned city?
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

dhabums wrote:Slightly off topic, anyone else tired of hearing people complain about the cost of the lanes, the cost of occupy when they don't even live in the god damned city?
People love complaining about the cost of things that have little to do with them. Just ask Roberto Luongo.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

dbr wrote:
dhabums wrote:Slightly off topic, anyone else tired of hearing people complain about the cost of the lanes, the cost of occupy when they don't even live in the god damned city?
People love complaining about the cost of things that have little to do with them. Just ask Roberto Luongo.
I wouldn't mind occupying Luongo's wife. I wonder what that would cost.

Alex Edler's constant breaking of sticks really pisses me off. You could feed gruel to like a thousand Sudanese kids every week on the cost of his cracked composites.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society