Right to Play Vancouver Sports Charity Tweet up

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Right to Play Vancouver Sports Charity Tweet up

Postby LotusBlossom » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:51 pm

For those of you in the Vancouver area. I am running a charity event tomorrow night at The Charles Bar during the Canucks game. All monies raised will be donated to Right to Play Canada.

Brian's other site, BC Lions Den has generously donated an auction item ( Authentic Autographed Travis Lulay jersey) and my two companies have donated two sets of Canucks tickets.

First set will be a door prize for the Colorado Avalanche game in December.

Second set of Canucks tickets are the Chicago game and they are 7th Row, Club Seats section 104. Starting bid will be at $20 for the pair. They retail for $530.

Plus we have so much more from the other local sports teams as well as the Charles Bar for G/C, Visa Gift Cards and more!

Right to Play Vancouver Sports Charity Tweetup

If you have some time tomorrow or looking for a place to watch a game downtown, come join us.
Didn't you know?I'm Front Page news! ;)
LotusBlossom
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Right to Play Vancouver Sports Charity Tweet up

Postby LotusBlossom » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:07 am

Raised over $2300, our goal was $1500.

Very generous people in Vancouver to help out a great cause. Brian really did his part as well. Thanks B!
Didn't you know?I'm Front Page news! ;)
LotusBlossom
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill