GDT: Oct 29: Canucks host Washington - 7pm - CBC

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Oct 29: Canucks host Washington - 7pm - CBC

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: The "blind hatred & ignorance" that followed was no doubt inevitable. And the stench of said ignorance in this particular case was no doubt on par with that of a spandex-wearing-moron's bicycle-seat after peddling his greasy ass wee wee wee all the way home after an evening of overindulgence at Luigi's all-you-can-eat Ristorante.

So wots say we stick to wot we know then eh wot ole chaps: CANUCKS :thumbs:

Ouch! Doc 'Rapture' Strangelove, don't let the Baby Jesus come between us, brother. Just because I think he is as about as real as Foghorn Leghorn, don't mean that you and I can't still be friends.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote: Ouch! Doc 'Rapture' Strangelove, don't let the Baby Jesus come between us, brother. Just because I think he is as about as real as Foghorn Leghorn, don't mean that you and I can't still be friends.
:shock:

Ummm didn't Cornuck just post: No more comments on religion in this thread??

Now, not to be snobby towards the intellectually-challenged but... REQUEST DENIED!! :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

I did not see this game at all. I wish I did. I was getting updates on my phone about the game but sounded like a great one.

Good to hear the boys put the nail in the coffin when it mattered most.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

hmmm so Ballard stunk up the ice... ended with the worst +/- on the team..Luongo let in 4.. Booth gets attention only
because of his religious streak .. and the second line does very little..
yeah the offence was good.. 3rd line and 4th contributing .. but if we didn't score 5 or more this one would be a loss. I have no faith that Luongo would win it in a shootout..
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice