What too do CC?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Re: What too do CC?

Postby Corb » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Eddy Punch Clock wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:Pretty easy thing to determine... is there a large age disparity between this woman and her adulterer? Does it appear that she could do much better in the looks department?


The dude must have a Corvette.

Thats the real home wrecker here.

:roll:
User avatar
Corb
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 am

Re: What too do CC?

Postby CFP! » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:56 pm

I dont know your relationship with this couple (I thought you were the most wealthy Saskatchewan-ite? :eh: )

but hey, if you guys are close I'd say you have more of a opportunity to intervene. Otherwise, what impact can you really have other than a conversation that gets lost in the dark?
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Re: What too do CC?

Postby Strangelove » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:54 pm

ODB wrote:My wife blew a fucking gasket when we found out the guy our friend fucked is also married! He’s also extremely wealthy. My first thought was it’s their business. She had kids so what the difference? My wife isn’t as understanding. She thinks leaving YOUR two kids because you’re not feeling fulfilled is fucking retarded and is total bullshit but... messing with another women’s family, is totally crossing the line. She’s calling her ex-friend a fucking home wrecker in front of many of our common friends. My wife doesn’t care! Calls her a gold digger…. Lowest form of life…. Leach! Say’s stuff like if I was that women I’d kick her head in.

(side note, women do not like HOME WRECKERS)


Hey no one likes home-wreckers, home-wreckers are society-wreckers. For example, everyone in this thread thus far has expressed contempt for said creatures. Now most folks these days merely whisper quietly about such fiends.... and recommend everyone does likewise. Thankfully though, there are still a few who have the courage to SPEAK OUT LOUD.

To... CALL A SPADE A SPADE! Image

I get that we can't stone harlots to death these days, but by GOD we can still lambaste em!!

I love that your wife does this Ohdee. As a matter of fact, over the years I've found MANY things to love about your wife. I'll be honest here: I am head-over-heals in love with your wife! There I finally said it. And I know that its true love because I don't even know what she looks like (I doubt those pics you sent me were actually her). That being said, I would never make a move on her (as long as you are alive and/or still together with her). Even though I'm completely nuts about her I would NEVER cross that line! I would never become a home-wrecker and I would never betray a bud! :thumbs:

Not only should you let her rant, you should THANK GOD she does!

Peace bro....

Strangelove: The Peoples Poster
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 5909
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: What too do CC?

Postby Topper » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Strangelove wrote:That being said, I would never make a move on her (as long as you are alive

:mex: 8-) :mex:
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 4266
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: What too do CC?

Postby Mr.Miyagi » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:00 am

Funny thing about relationships:

A couple separates because the man had an affair with another woman .... it's because the man had an affair with another woman.
They separate because the woman had an affair with another man, it's called a "mutual seperation."

How many times has a man been caught cheating and pulled the "I wasn't being fulfilled" or "I had needs that weren't being met" and it was just chalked up to a case of another horny man being horny. Notice the lack of sympathy in those cases?

It should be exactly the same for a woman getting caught cheating. No sympathy. Truth is, she is a whore. It doesn't matter whether "the other man" was younger,older, rich, poor, etc. She cheated and she's a whore. I have no sympathy for men who cheat either BTW.

As for your wife, Ohdee, she has every right to say or act however she wants about it. That's the beauty of living in a free country. As long as she is prepared to back it up ( sorry, I don't know the lady) then I say let her have at it. As for you, personally I think it sounds like you should just take the high road and seperate yourself from the whole situation, if that is possible amongst your group of friends. If you cant avoid the topic then keep your opinion and comments to a minimum when at all possible.

I get the fact that you feel obligated to stand by your lady but if you aren't comfortable with it, then don't do it. I understand the predicament you are in, because you don't want to leave her hanging out their alone either dude, cause that ain't cool either.

That's quite the balancing act you have to live there, Ohdee-san. Miyagi give you advice:

Better learn balance. Balance is key. Balance good, karate good. Everything good. Balance bad, better pack up, go home. Understand?
In Okinawa, all Miyagi know two things: hockey and karate.
User avatar
Mr.Miyagi
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB

Re: What too do CC?

Postby ukcanuck » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:32 am

Potatoe1 wrote:Sounds like the wife is just full of angst, so I would encourage her to phone the bitch up and rip her a new one. Then she will probably feel better and will be a little less likely to rant and rave in public (smile)


When I was married, my ex would fly off the handle every once in awhile just like that. The times I wished she had a on/off switch...Anyway, this idea of Pots is a good one, have your wife go and tell your exfriend straight out to her face what she thinks of her, but be prepared to seperate the two better than an NHL linesman.

the plan has two merits:
one- your wife gets it off her chest and will feel better.
two-no one (your social network) can say that you or your wife are gossips or backstabbers
User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2148
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: What too do CC?

Postby Topper » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:57 am

Mr.Miyagi wrote: As long as she is prepared to back it up

Ohdee has been trying to get her to back it up for years.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 4266
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: What too do CC?

Postby Corb » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:31 am

Meh, I stopped reading the OP when I realized there was no girl on girl angle to the story.......... :wink:
User avatar
Corb
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 am

Re: What too do CC?

Postby Corb » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:32 am

Topper wrote:
Mr.Miyagi wrote: As long as she is prepared to back it up

Ohdee has been trying to get her to back it up for years.

:lol:

Corvettes and Coors Light don't get a fella to 4th base these days.
User avatar
Corb
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 am

Re: What too do CC?

Postby ODB » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:52 am

She loves you too Doc! :mrgreen:

I don’t have too much too add.

My wife read the thread and well, hasn’t changed her opinion.

Just to clarify, she’s not the only one shit talking this lady. Everyone is... She’s (the wife) just one of the more vocal ones.

We know people who have cheated before. We know people that have cheated and actually stayed and worked things out. It’s not about the cheating. It’s not even about the fact she’s breaking up her home. It’s the other lady and her kids that kills my wife (and our circle of friends).

My wife told me she can see how a guy could do it. How a guy could meet a married women and break up her family. She says men are men? She says a women KNOWS the hurt she’s causing. It’s evolutionary psychology! She wouldn’t give a guy a free pass but in her world women know to never fuck with another women’s shit. It’s the lowest of a low... This unknown lady and her children could lose their husband and father because of our selfish ex friend. Ummm, what a cunt eh?
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: What too do CC?

Postby Vpete » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:58 am

ODB wrote:I just about put this is the A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum thread but.

Whatever? :thumbs:

Some close friends of ours recently split up. It didn’t seem like a big deal because initially both parties said it was a mutual separation. The Dad stayed in the house with the two kids. I suppose I should have wondered about that but it didn’t really strike me as being weird.

As time passed more details came to light. She had an affair on him. Meh, she wasn’t happy, fulfilled ect. She left… it was only mutual because she told her husband she cheated and she’s in love with the new guy. Whamo’s, instant mutual separation!

They both had good jobs… they had a comfortable life. Not rich but they weren’t wanting for any necessities.

Being friends with both half’s of the couple my wife and I decided to not choose sides. Having an affair is a shit thing to do but she needed more, wasn’t happy and all that good stuff so ya, do what you have to do.

My wife blew a fucking gasket when we found out the guy our friend fucked is also married! He’s also extremely wealthy. My first thought was it’s their business. She had kids so what the difference? My wife isn’t as understanding. She thinks leaving YOUR two kids because you’re not feeling fulfilled is fucking retarded and is total bullshit but... messing with another women’s family, is totally crossing the line. She’s calling her ex-friend a fucking home wrecker in front of many of our common friends. My wife doesn’t care! Calls her a gold digger…. Lowest form of life…. Leach! Say’s stuff like if I was that women I’d kick her head in.

(side note, women do not like HOME WRECKERS)

Am I crazy for suggesting we should just stay out of this?

I told my wife I thought maybe she was going a little overboard with the venom... she gave me a look and I just knew this wasn't a battle I wanted to have any part of.

I was even considering trying to get them together to see if they could work things out but I don’t know. The wife seems to have taken this quite personal. (She grew up in a single parent home) They were good friends but my wife hates her now.

Any idea's?


Don't fuck with the sisterhood.

My wife feels the same way when a similar event happened with friends. Her point has always been- men will want to cheat, fuck everything as it's part of the primal DNA but they (the modern figure) only do it when they have reason too and one big part of the equation is a willing woman to 'home wreck'. Men can't cheat if a woman doesn't fill the need.

too bad for your friends though.

oops... forgot to add- is the home wrecking little trollop hot? ;)

I would ask your wife this- if the couple can get back together has Mrs. OD draw a line in the sand with the couple because of her contempt for the tramp?

As Topper said, GTFO! Run far away let your Mrs. die on the sword for this one. Do not argue it, do not 'philosophically debate the situation'. Anything you say will be used against you at a future date.
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: What too do CC?

Postby ODB » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:04 am

Corb wrote:Corvettes and Coors Light don't get a fella to 4th base these days.


Corb, I've seen more bases on more people in some weekends that you've seen in years!

Last new years we had a party. The next day my wife and I spent the day laughing and cleaning up lube.... It was EVERYWHERE! All the door nobs, leather couches, remote controlls, Champagne flute's, kitchen table and counter tops! The fricken handles of the fridge...It was retarded, as if someone ran around and purposaly dumped lube on everything. Sex toys bobbing around in my hot tub....

I've done seen shit man..... I've seen shit! Image
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: What too do CC?

Postby Rumsfeld » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 am

ODB wrote:
Corb wrote:Corvettes and Coors Light don't get a fella to 4th base these days.


Corb, I've seen more bases on more people in some weekends that you've seen in years!

Last new years we had a party. The next day my wife and I spent the day laughing and cleaning up lube.... It was EVERYWHERE! All the door nobs, leather couches, remote controlls, Champagne flute's, kitchen table and counter tops! The fricken handles of the fridge...It was retarded, as if someone ran around and purposaly dumped lube on everything. Sex toys bobbing around in my hot tub....

I've done seen shit man..... I've seen shit! Image


Are you serious? That's Awesome!

Image
Registered mammyrammer
User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1926
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Torts' doghouse

Re: What too do CC?

Postby Corb » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:20 am

ODB wrote:
Corb wrote:Corvettes and Coors Light don't get a fella to 4th base these days.

Corb, I've seen more bases on more people in some weekends that you've seen in years!

This is true.............. I still recall that post you made with the sex rocking chair thingy........ :thumbs:

As far as the issue at hand goes, I can recall a story my neighbour told me when we moved in. His wife had recently left him to run around with a fireman. For some reason, I asked him if he'd take her back and he replied "in a heart beat, that's the mother of my children". Wow! It makes some sense, but Wow!

And he did take her back, and bought her a Mercedes convertible shortly after. My wife and I refer to her as "skanky', but hey, that's just us!

I can't imagine getting tangled up in a mess like that with friends - most unfortunate situation Odhee.
User avatar
Corb
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 am

Re: What too do CC?

Postby Topper » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 am

ODB wrote:I've done seen shit man..... I've seen shit! Image

butt have you seen it on your privates?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 4266
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

PreviousNext

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest