MICHAEL VICK

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: MICHAEL VICK

Post by ODB »

Strangelove wrote:Image
:lol:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

ODB wrote:
Topper wrote:Did you bank any swimmers and who's got the keys to the vault when shit hits the fan?
Nope! It was going to be stupid expensive and.... Upon more thought it would have defeated the purpose. I'm 40 and I don't want more children. If I wasn't sure to the point of banking sperm I figured I shouldn't have done it. I'm 100% certain I don't want more children. :thumbs:
You know... After my sister in law had had her fourth kid, her Canadian husband decided to have the snip. About a year later she took in a foster child that they have now adopted..... :lol:

Didn't do him much good, eh? :wink:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Besides... the way this has drifted off topic, gone to the dogs, if you will, shouldn't the title rather be My Chafed Wick? :wink:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote:Image
I wonder what "electric-perk" means in this context.

How's that cattle prod feel.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Topper wrote: How's that cattle prod feel.
I'll be honest with ya Topper, the Vas itself hurt like a mother! Cattle prod on the nuts isn't that far off. When he cut those tubes I was feeling it big time! I even said Mother Fucker... The TWO nurses watching my nuts get detached talked about random stuff to keep me preoccupied! Once I got home and got a bag of frozen corn on them it was ok. I was a little worried because it hurt during despite the freezing so I figured all hell would break lose once the freezing wore off. Nothing but a dull ache... I suppose it was as pleasurable as could be expected considering he was cutting the tubes attached to my balls! Wouldn’t hesitate to do it again (though as dog said, I could come up with better ways to spend a half hour) and it sure as hell will be better than using rubbers for the next 15 years....
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

ODB wrote:Wouldn’t hesitate to do it again
Let's hope it doesn't come to that. :lol: