They grow up so fast!

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

creeper
CC Veteran

They grow up so fast!

Post by creeper »

My son is AWESOME, he's two years and three months young....I named him Will. 8-)

He's just like his Daddy in that he's very head-strong and has a friendly, overly possessive personality.\\http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSaPe9BsZ1U

So I figure if you have young children and are as proud of them as I am of mine, post some pics or vids.... :devil:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: They grow up so fast!

Post by Arachnid »

creeper wrote:My son is AWESOME, he's two years and three months young....I named him Will. 8-)

He's just like his Daddy in that he's very head-strong and has a friendly, overly possessive personality.\\http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSaPe9BsZ1U

So I figure if you have young children and are as proud of them as I am of mine, post some pics or vids.... :devil:
I know OD already put this link in the other thread but it's good to see he lives on in his kids...that's the whole point of them though right?! Another Chance Io Get It Right...maybe he'll be posting on here someday...

Yeah Creep, we are proud of them...so in your honour Spidey Jr's first music project solo...very proud of him...nothing like his papa...waaaaaaay cooooler 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVV710GH ... er&list=UL

Come'n you MamyRammers! Do the fuck what the man told you or he'll personally come over to your house and leave ghost shit on your porch... :evil:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

http://www.berniehudyma.com/BCBRA-Final ... 1825_kmLfd

no ghosties...although I believe he would be a nice ghost..to me anyways.. if he said rats you better un-fuck yourself..i think i would pee the bed laughing
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

rats19 wrote:http://www.berniehudyma.com/BCBRA-Final ... 1825_kmLfd

no ghosties...although I believe he would be a nice ghost..to me anyways.. if he said rats you better un-fuck yourself..i think i would pee the bed laughing
lol rats.

This was the baby I had when I first started posting on these boards all those years ago. She's now a young lady, a gifted athlete and an incredibly wonderfully cool kid. I was also just a kid, just finishing up university when I had her and now all these years later, she's made me very proud to be called her mum.

Say all you want about me, creeper,(where ever you are) but I raised an amazing young lady...the proof is in the pudding. One day perhaps your little ones will make you smile wherever you are as much as mine makes me smile...everyday.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Sick Bunny
CC Veteran

Post by Sick Bunny »

OK creeps, this is for you, you old goat:

Bonus points if you can identify the landmark above.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Arachnid wrote:{Mod edit}

:lol:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Here's a recent pic of my girls, down at the Seattle zoo on the weekend.

The oldest started pre-school this week, can't believe she's already in school. She loves it and doesn't want to leave when they are done for the day. Her teachers think she should be in kindergarten as she knows all the letters and numbers and how to add somewhat anyways, she's one bright girl - must get it from mom :wink:

Man time moves fast when you have kids, I remember like it was yesterday when she was born.

Here she is holding a tusk from an elephant, which for some unknown reason is her favorite animal!

Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

If any of you guys are too busy to look after your kids on the weekends, I would like to extend an invitation to drop them off at Rummy's Day Care for Troubled Tots™. I don't have a license yet but I'm totally getting one.

I have recently constructed a spacious 10X12 cage/playroom in my basement, and if I ever get my disability I even plan on hanging a light in there. I hardly drink in the mornings anymore and I can be paid in LSD or cash, whatever's easiest. No cheques, please.

Having never had any children of my own, I find that I have some suberb techniques for making youngsters feel appreciated. I really keep the little bastards on their toes. For starters, I try to never listen to anything they have to say. I find paying too much attention makes them all uppity. Secondly, I allow them their independence. There have been several instances where I've left them alone for the entire weekend unsupervised! They would never get that kind of freedom at home. Sure, I forgot to leave the heat on and they were crying when I got back, but I think they really appreciated it! I let them eat whatever they kill (plenty of fast-moving snacks in the basement) and providing them with cold drinking water has never been an issue. If they are really quiet -- I mean REALLY QUIET, goddammit -- I let them have a good slug o' the Jesus juice (whiskey and grape kool-aid) to get them good'n tuckered out and ready for bed.

Even creeper was more than willing to let me teach his son how to ride a bike!

I love the little ones and the little ones love me. PM me if you're interested.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Damn, somebody cue up the fucking tumbleweeds.

Too much? :?

Like you buckwheats could do any better.

*angrily snorts gigantic line of icing sugar*

:mex:
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Maybe you'd have better luck running an orphanage.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Arsehole.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Rumsfeld wrote:

{Rummy's Post}

I just cought it... funny shit!
Topper wrote:Maybe you'd have better luck running an orphanage.
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

ODB wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:

{Rummy's Post}

I just cought it... funny shit!
Topper wrote:Maybe you'd have better luck running an orphanage.
that is funny on my phone that gif doesnt move...hahaha
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….