Ignorance...... or just rude ?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Ignorance...... or just rude ?

Post by damonberryman »

Have you considered offering up their bleeding hearts to the Sun God? It seems to me that this particular species of rodent is going to overpopulate our world soon so why not start knocking them off? Try lending them vehicles after you have performed certain adjustments that will result in blood.
It has been my opinion for quite some time now that we have been invaded. The only sure test to figure out if the body in front of you is human or alien is to give them an empathy test. Talk about the Somalians and how their kids are starving. watch their eyes for pupil movement. If they pretend to feel things their pupils will stay the same size (part of the fight/flight mechanism ALL humans have) and now you have two choices. The person is an alien or a sociopath now called an antisocial personality disorder. Part two is easy. To discern which of the two is in front of you all you have to do is watch. An antisocial will never be able to get along with others not antisocial for very long. Put them in a stressful moment where their appetite is denied (appetite for anything) and if they react strongly you know they are the real thing but human nonetheless. If they consistently do not react and remain bland or seem to stick to a middle of the road script AND the pupils do not change, shoot the fucker. He she or it is an alien.

I hope this gives you some ideas as to how to deal with the kind of organism you refer to.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

^^^^ Brilliant fucking input. Pull your head out of your ass. ^^^^
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Yous should have sent them over to Royaldude's patched up old tent. They'd be be hooked on crack within an hour and lose all interest whatsoever in outdoor activities.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
ClamRussel
CC Legend

Post by ClamRussel »

This thread certainly went a different direction than I could have predicted...is this Central?
"Once a King, always a King" -Mike Murphy
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

ClamRussel wrote:This thread certainly went a different direction than I could have predicted...is this Central?
It was fine until that damon clown participated in it. No idea where that waterhead came from which is why I suggested Bountiful.

Either way I'm anxious to see how chilly the wife's cousins will be when we go up there this weekend. At least we have our own digs this time as our place is good to go. I can't imgaine them being real thrilled to see us come and hook up the boat and then the quads . By next year we'll have a shop built on our property so they can piss off.
ClamRussel
CC Legend

Post by ClamRussel »

Haha, keep us posted Blobbo!
"Once a King, always a King" -Mike Murphy
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blobby, like our Canucks, you lack assholishness. You shouldn't have let them use your toys in the first place. And you shouldn't have cared about their snubbing after you took said toys away.

Admit it Blob: You're too nice of a guy! Image

*glances nervously at gun-happy BladeRunner-wannabe Damonberryman*

Ummmm just wanna add this ACTUAL gif of my left eye whilst reading your opening post:

____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I can be enough of an asshole when I need to be Doc. Believe me if it were relatives of mine acting up like this it would have been dealt with swiftly. Seeing as how it's the wife's cousins I have hung back in the weeds a little so as not to come off as too abrasive. Haha ha ha they are having a wack of people up there this weekend. i guess they can take them all out on the lake in their 12 foot tin can with the 9.9 rudie. :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: i guess they can take them all out on the lake in their 12 foot tin can with the 9.9 rudie. :lol:
:thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Strangelove wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote: i guess they can take them all out on the lake in their 12 foot tin can with the 9.9 rudie. :lol:
:thumbs:
Oh the mental image. :?
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Rudie... can't fail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU1stt0okdM

... or should that be the Muzak thread? :look:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!