Sushi Anyone?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: Sushi Anyone?

Post by Topper »

I have had lobster sashimi where the lobster was killed in front of me and the tail meat sliced and served back in the inverted tail shell, The legs and claws were sent to the kitchen for some other preparation for us, the body and head with tentacles was propped up with the tail and the tentacle were still moving in gentle waves.

As the plate was put in front of us, we were simply told, "It is very fresh."
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Topper wrote:I have lobbed some gob at sasha where he he would kill for me and my tail meat, slithering on his surface back in the inverted tail position, his legs clawed and were sentenced to my kitchiness for some penetration, my body and head with testicles were popped out with the tail and the testes moving in genital waves.

As he spate I was put in front of us, where we simply fold, "he is very young."
:eh:

I smell trouble 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Spidey...pushing envelopes...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

There was an octopus once that was still moving when it came to our table, but it was at a Korean BBQ restaurant. I think it was BBQ'ed alive. Tasted very good though :)
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde