Rest in Peace, old buddy

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Rest in Peace, old buddy

Post by ODB »

I spent five years calling his tattoo a pink unicorn. It was in fact a blue bull. It was however ugly as shit. :mrgreen:

Tightly grips roll of quarters.... LOL!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Boy's, another thing I was thinking of doing (aside from Brian naming the forum after him which is too cool, Brian it means a lot to us) was eventually turning this thread into our What's going on in your world, the Seinfeld a lot about nothing, true confessions ect thread. Creeper wasn't at the corner two days and he was trying to get those threads going!

I think it could work well for a few reasons. The first being those were the threads creeper loved the most. He contributed so much to those threads. The other reason I think it'll work is it seem the mods at the Corner like to see threads stay on topic! Two birds, one full nelson choke out!

So once everyone has had a chance to express their loss I'd like to see everyone step up and share. Lets hear about you're neighbors, sluts you're banging, drugs your taking, people you want to punch out.... anything that you think could bring a smile to the ol creep wheelers face!

And.. seriously! There weren't many people that donated financially to a site like creeper did. Like everything creeper did, he gambled to access. All the proceeds went to central. It's time for the centralites to step up and to contribute financially to the site. This is our new home and we've been embraced. Look what Brian just did for us... named the freaking open forum after our friend! Make a donation in creepers honour... you know he'd do it!
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Awesome stuff brian. Many thanks

I am sending in a donation very soon. I have some issues of my own to deal with first. But i was a regular contributer of at least 100, per year back there...

Different it will be.....thanks for everything creeper ...you will be sorely missed
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Dogsalmon »

RIP Creeper...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Brian CC wrote:My condolences to all of you who new him. We had recently exchanged some PM's and he seemed like a solid dude.

I know that he wasn't here long, but he was a solid Canucks fan and message board community contributor. If I may, and in honour of creeper and all his cyber buds, this forum shall now be called Creeper's Bar & Grill.

R.I.P. Creeper.
You are a classy classy man Brian.

Creepers Bar & Grill, yeah not many would venture in but once there you don't want to leave...

Cheers
:cheers:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
coco_canuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by coco_canuck »

Creep, what the fuck man?

We're both West Van boys, grew up there and I still live here. I didn't know him personally, but we talked a bit on Central. I remember talking about getting a dream home in Lions Bay, secluded from other residences on a couple of acres right by the water...he told me that was his dream place too. When I finally do get home like that I'll make sure to have a toast and fatty in his memory.

His ATM story was fucking gold.

I remember when he first burst onto the scene and terrorized CFP, creeping on him in HT and the OF.

Good times.
BCReefer
CC Veteran

Post by BCReefer »

For the first page I thought this would turn out to be a joke, something he would do. I hardly went to OT much because I just didn't have time but creeper was always a weird but funny dude. Never met him but did receive the odd PM from him over the years.

RIP and may you be posting in OT in heaven laughing at us.

I will also lift one in your name and wish your family all the best.

I normally don't like reading stories like this, I have 2 kids 8 and 12 and this just destroys me thinking about it.
Southern_Canuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Southern_Canuck »

Pumpkins!

I don't know exactly why, but those Strangelove and ODB pumpkins made me laugh. It was just so... off the wall.

I didn't interact with creeper much, but he reminded me of Keith Moon - funny, social, and always looking for something more.

S_C
It's a great day for hockey!
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Southern_Canuck wrote:Pumpkins!

I don't know exactly why, but those Strangelove and ODB pumpkins made me laugh. It was just so... off the wall.

I didn't interact with creeper much, but he reminded me of Keith Moon - funny, social, and always looking for something more.

S_C
OMG those pumpkins were freaking hilarious.

For those that don't know he put two pumpkins out on his front step at halloween. He named them Ohdee and Strangelove. He left them sit on his front step as they rotted way to nothing. He took a series of pic's and posted them as they slowly collapsed rotting away. All along making fun of Doc and I.

I laughed so hard just picturing what his neighbors musta thought. Why would this asshole leave those disgusting things on his front step for months? :mrgreen:

he must of told his kids to never touch them. The wife... was obviously a good sport also! :thumbs:
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

How do you not love this...lmao..

QUOTE(Dr.Giggles @ Jun 4 2006, 03:07 PM)
*marches down the line of mammy rammers and stops infront of rats*

Pvt. rats! Were you born worthless or did you have to work at it?!

You are more confused than a puch drunk retard running circles in a fogbank!

Today Pvt. rats you will begin your training as a marine!

You will address me as Gny. Sgt. Giggles!! You will begin and end every post with sir!! Are we clear on that numbnuts?!

*rats looks over at a terrified Ohdee and starts to cry*

rats, you had best unfuck yourself and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definately fuck you up!

It looks to me rats, like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mommas ass and ended up as a brown stain on the matress!

*rats looks over at an owned Topper and makes a break for the exit*

Go on then rats!! Go back to being a middle aged mammy rammin bumblecunt!

rats got OWNED
View Post

yes sir! Gny. Sgt. Giggles sir

I was chosen to become a marine in Gny Sgt Giggles army.....how awesome is that SIR!!!
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Day of the CrotchRocket...Creeps and Doc were the only ones to figure out it was me...maybe because they were the sock puppet masters...

I will miss terrorizing people with him. He was a good judge of character and if you could get past his abrupt demeanour he was a good buddy.

After I got banned he was one of the few that stood up for me. The spineless ones we both mutually hated, especially the flakes and the fakes...one thing we always agreed on...

We should have our own wake one night. Next tuesday night? Or in pre-season? We could crank-up IM like the old CC chatroom and rant, bitch and share our best Creeper stories...

CREEMER! We miss you man! (< that's not just the Tequila talk'n)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ODB wrote:Boy's, another thing I was thinking of doing (aside from Brian naming the forum after him which is too cool, Brian it means a lot to us) was eventually turning this thread into our What's going on in your world, the Seinfeld a lot about nothing, true confessions ect thread. Creeper wasn't at the corner two days and he was trying to get those threads going!

I think it could work well for a few reasons. The first being those were the threads creeper loved the most. He contributed so much to those threads. The other reason I think it'll work is it seem the mods at the Corner like to see threads stay on topic! Two birds, one full nelson choke out!

So once everyone has had a chance to express their loss I'd like to see everyone step up and share. Lets hear about you're neighbors, sluts you're banging, drugs your taking, people you want to punch out.... anything that you think could bring a smile to the ol creep wheelers face!

And.. seriously! There weren't many people that donated financially to a site like creeper did. Like everything creeper did, he gambled to access. All the proceeds went to central. It's time for the centralites to step up and to contribute financially to the site. This is our new home and we've been embraced. Look what Brian just did for us... named the freaking open forum after our friend! Make a donation in creepers honour... you know he'd do it!
I was thinking more about his kids and donating to their fund...or planting a tree like Rums suggested (I knew I liked Creeps for more than his personality 8-) ).

It's ups to each and everyone of us how we pay tribute to our fallen Canucks comrade. I'm sure Brian would appreciate the support too.
Farhan Lalji

Farhan's $0.02:

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Strangelove guilted me into posting....and so I'll say a few words.

Rumsfeld/ODB - I am very sorry for your guys' loss. You two were his closest cyber buds if I'm not mistaken. Rumsfeld - you also knew Creeper in real life and so I can only imagine what you are going through. I hope you feel better sooner than later.

My heart also goes to others that considered Creeper a good cyber-bud.

Unfortunately, I didn't really know Creeper that well although we did have a few amusing exchanges. My years on Canuckscentral were from 1999-2006, while Creeper's was from 2005-2011 if I'm not mistaken (and in 05', Creeper wasn't really relevant if I'm not mistaken and so I didn't notice him until the Summer of 2006....which was only a few weeks before I was canned).

From what I remember of Creeper - he started coming into his own as a troll around the summer of 2006. I always assumed it was a sock handle of Strangelove and ODB.....but I guess I was wrong. I have no idea what happened after 06', but it looks like the guy became a pretty solid contributor. I guess in a way, I am flattered/honored by the fact that Rumsfeld and Creeper used 'GM' as a vehicle in the Summer of 06' to earn their way to message board relevancy. My props. 8-)

RIP Creeper. My thoughts go out to you, your friends, and your family.

Cheers.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Farhan...I thought he was you for a spell......that tells you something.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

rats19 wrote:Farhan...I thought he was you for a spell......that tells you something.
Haha - I think everyone did during that 06' Summer.

Here's what happened: I saw Creeper trolling the Open Forum while using some of my material. I then PM'ed Creeper (assuming it was Strangelove or ODB) and asked him if it was his plan to troll the Open Forum while pretending to be me, so that others would flame the shit out of 'GM'. :lol:

I wasn't sure if that was his original plan, but he definitely made it has plan afterwards! :o

The guy would copy/paste a few of my quotes from previous posts/threads, and would also use certain words/phrases of mine that I had a tendency of using (i.e. "to be honest", etc.).

The guy had talent and so he had my respect.

EDIT - Creeper's last ever post on here was directed towards me: (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7864&p=107240#p107240).