Which "Central" poster do you want to see join the most?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Chris Johansen
5%
Classy Jassy Basi
5%
donlever
57%
Potatoe
10%
Red Licorice
No votes
SRSez
No votes
THINKER
14%
other
10%

Total votes: 21

Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

I am a little torn between donlever and THINKER, but I THINK my vote would go for THINKER.

Would love to see another Arachnid vs. Fart boy tilt. :P

I think Fart boy would make things entertaining around here while also adding some useful discussion to the Hockey Forum.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: Which "Central" poster do you want to see join the most?

Post by Arachnid »

Farhan Lalji wrote:Which "Central" poster do you want to see join the most?

I am a little torn between donlever and THINKER, but I THINK my vote would go for THINKER.

Would love to see another Arachnid vs. Fart boy tilt. :P

I think Fart boy would make things entertaining around here while also adding some useful discussion to the Hockey Forum.
meh

been there, done it, moved along...stinks is past his prime, I think he should retire, his last defeat by yours truly was ugly and he couldn't runaway fast enough from here after his ingrown toenail imploded with his own bile after someone hurt his wittle feelings

R.I.Pieces TAFKITTY :cry:

8-)

I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

I shall pick....none.....and all.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Lol, forgot about The Pauser. :lol:

One of my favorite Central memories was when Steve Irwin died (boy, that sounded bad, lol) and The Pauser went apeshit!

Naturally, the good folks at Central used that to their advantage to hammer on Pauser which caused him to have a breakdown of epic proportions. :lol:

Anyways guys - I'm out. I'll be back in the Fall I think. I'll still lurk here obviously but I'm in pain myself. This will make me look like a complete pussy but oh well. The loss to the Bruins last month is/was one of the most painful things I have ever experienced.

It was great getting in touch with everyone from Central again (yeah - even you too Bunny :P ), but I've got to be away from this place for awhile. Just need to get my mind off of hockey and start appreciating what I have in life. At the end of the day, hockey is just a game that we're lucky enough to appreciate. It's just stupid to feel bad for NHL superstars that are making millions of dollars, living in big ass mansions, have incredibly hot wives/girlfriends, and have $200,000 cars. If anything, they should probably be feeling sorry for me. :P

Ok guys - have a good one. 8-)
Last edited by Farhan Lalji on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Pauser over at hf boards..which is as it shud be..

Do what ya gotta do farhan...take all your interestingness and dissapear for a while..if you need to..

Quitters quit.....
Last edited by rats19 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Eddy Punch Clock
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Eddy Punch Clock »

rats19 wrote:Pauser over at hf boards..which is as it shud be..
Hangin' with Dado.

btw- did Canucks4lifer ever resurrect after his epic C.C. meltdown? ..... and what of Hjuphillio?
2011..... the one that got away.