Now hear this!

If it's in here, it's probably a good idea to read it.

Moderators: Brian CC, Referees

Brian CC
Site Admin

Now hear this!

Post by Brian CC »

Hi everyone,

I guess I picked a bad time to move, lol. I'm back online now and between here and BCLionsDen.ca I have a lot to catch up on. To those of you who have sent me e-mails, please give me some time to respond as I just got my internet back.

In addition to Cornuck's welcome thread to CanucksCentral.com "refugees" I also wanted to personally extend my welcome as well. Some of you I know from the "old" days and many of you are new to this place. Either way, welcome and I hope you find a good home here.

Some of you have mocked this site in the past for being less tolerant of certain things. Well, I can tell you that hasn't changed. Let me also point out that my mods here, Cornuck and JovoRock have my full backing on ALL discipline issues, and make no mistake, what they tell me carries a lot of weight. They've been here for years and know how this site is to be run. If they ask you to refrain from doing something, I suggest you take it seriously. If it gets to the point where I have to get involved you likely won't be posting here anymore.

Let me also say I was sorry to hear that Chris has shut down CanucksCentral.com. He and I basically started our sites around the same time and as some of you know we merged them at one point. That merger didn't go well, and I ended up bring back CanucksCorner.com as a separate entity and we've been here ever since.

Three years ago this site went into another direction to take advantage of the social media scene, and it's started to become quite well known in those circles. In the past two seasons we have amassed over 3000 followers on Twitter, we have worked with the Vancouver Canucks on their social media initiatives such as Tweetups and promoting some of their social media events.

I encourage you to read the blogs here and follow us on Twitter @CanucksCorner. If you're a Lions fan you can also check out BCLionsDen.ca and @BCLionsDen on Twitter. Both sites also have facebook pages and we would love if you give us a "Like".

So welcome to all. I think you'll find this is a pretty decent place to talk Canucks and other topics.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Now hear this!

Post by rats19 »

It is your roof of which the rain is nadda getting us wet....:) after the hurricane tore the other out from over us

we shall be good...thanks

right everyone?...right! your bloody well right, he's got a bloody right to say...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

For Facebook - here's the LINK: http://www.facebook.com/CanucksCorner
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

Thanks again Brian.

-BOS
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hey Brian did you stay in Ridge ?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Brian CC
Site Admin

Post by Brian CC »

Bob, no I'm in Poco now...wife and I have gone our separate ways, gone from a house to a condo.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

North or south. Blobcat is the King of Poco...........Kinda like King of Kensington i guess . :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hey Brian, Blob is more like the King of the Arms, not Poco. Apparently he is there every Thirsty Thursday. :lol:
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Brian CC
Site Admin

Post by Brian CC »

South, a complex just off Pitt River road near Lougheed
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by CFP! »

Thanks for the welcome, the AGP is now in session.!

:sly:
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Speaking of Port Coquitlam, I once went on a super long ass hike from....

Edmonds....to Willingdon....north to Hastings......east on Hastings.....to Inlet/Barnett.....and got to Johnson Creek I believe (or something called, 'Johnson'....can't quite remember).
LiquidSnake
AHL Prospect

Post by LiquidSnake »

quick question. Is there a thread to post trade proposals and what not? Or do we create new threads? Thanks.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

LiquidSnake wrote:quick question. Is there a thread to post trade proposals and what not? Or do we create new threads? Thanks.
You can start a new thread, we don't have a separate area for them.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
wienerdog
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by wienerdog »

Thanks for taking all of us Central refugees in, Brian.
Eddy Punch Clock
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Eddy Punch Clock »

Brian CC wrote:Bob, no I'm in Poco now...wife and I have gone our separate ways, gone from a house to a condo.
What did you get banned for?
2011..... the one that got away.