From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Farhan Lalji

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Farhan Lalji »

BCReefer wrote:
Farhan Lalji wrote:
BCExpat wrote:
Calpuck never ceases to amaze me. Never seen so many people have such a strong contempt towards one specific team....out of jealousy. :?
I will just add that Calpuke is a place where men are men and the sheep are scared. I don't go to a lot of sites and I used to visit CalPuck when it was run properly, then Bingo decided volume was better than quality and the place went down hill from there. How they allow the poster post crap like they do is beyond me.

They actually have the audacity to think they are good posters when they put down others especially anything Vancouver.

I would like them to finish #9 and #10 for the next few years while Iginla and Krisspy Cream get older and then retire without being traded. Well actually I like Iginla so maybe trade him for prospects so Iginla can at least have chance to win the cup.
Hey Reefer,

Welcome to the boards man. I look forward to seeing you and Potatoe duke it out again during the season. :D (if he ever registers). I still lurk on Calpuck atleast once per month since the comments on there do intrigue me. I just find it hilarious that the mass majority of their posters hate the Canucks more than they love their own team. I wish that I wasn't even exaagerating.

I also thought about the idea of getting Iginla here. The Flames are obviously our rivals, but interdivisional trades have happened before.....if there is a strong benefit to both teams. Calgary and Colorodo have made trades in the past, while Edmonton acquired Roloson from Minnesota back in 06' before making their improbable cup run.

Iggy would definitely look good playing with Kesler....or even the twins.
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Farhan Lalji wrote:

Iggy would definitely look good playing with Kesler....or even the twins.

Iggy in a Canucks jersey - wow. If that ever happened, I'd feel like Charlton Heston did when he first encountered the Apes.

I don't mind interdivisional trades, as long as they make sense for my team. I don't think this one will happen. Did you say you guys were interested in Stajan? :mrgreen: How many more years is he signed for?? :crazy: :devil: It's going to be years before this team has reversed all the damage Sutter has done - and that's assuming that Feaster doesn't do more damage :evil:
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
Rokker
AHL Prospect

Post by Rokker »

Whatever success this team or may not have is going to depend on Brent Sutter convincing Iginla to get off his lazy ass and show up for more than half a season.
Rudypoo
CC Veteran

Post by Rudypoo »

I don't wish bad on Peter Loubardias, but I will NOT miss him.

http://www.theprovince.com/sports/hocke ... story.html

What a homer, and what an awful voice for play-by-play.
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

I feel sorry for Peter - yeah, I could see how his voice could become annoying (It didn't really bother me). Anyway, good luck to him in the furture.

Looks like the Flames have re-signed BMo - $1.25 million for one year. Not bad. No word on whether he got a NMC :lol:
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Rudypoo
CC Veteran

Post by Rudypoo »

BCExpat wrote:I feel sorry for Peter - yeah, I could see how his voice could become annoying (It didn't really bother me). Anyway, good luck to him in the furture.

Looks like the Flames have re-signed BMo - $1.25 million for one year. Not bad. No word on whether he got a NMC :lol:
I wonder what the reason was? We'll probably never know but it seemed a bit out of the blue.

Still hate seeing B-Mo in Flames silks. :P
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Flames re-sign B'mo for one year at 1.25. Good for B'mo and a good deal for Calgary. He was playing pretty decent for them before he was hurt.
The only HW the Canucks need
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Rudypoo wrote:
BCExpat wrote:I feel sorry for Peter - yeah, I could see how his voice could become annoying (It didn't really bother me). Anyway, good luck to him in the furture.

I wonder what the reason was? We'll probably never know but it seemed a bit out of the blue.

I'm sure he got canned because a lot of people hated his voice, etc. Oh well, I wonder who will replace him.

Re: BMo - yeah, now if the Flames could only get Naslund out of retirement, they would have had the entire WCE line playing for them at one time or another. :D
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Rudypoo
CC Veteran

Post by Rudypoo »

BCExpat wrote:
Re: BMo - yeah, now if the Flames could only get Naslund out of retirement, they would have had the entire WCE line playing for them at one time or another. :D
*shudder*
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Farhan Lalji wrote:[

Hey Reefer,

Welcome to the boards man. I look forward to seeing you and Potatoe duke it out again during the season. :D (if he ever registers).

He's (Potatoe) registered from before, from what I remember, but not sure if he will post yet. He sent me a PM a while back, but not sure if his handle is still valid.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

BCExpat wrote:
Rudypoo wrote:

I'm sure he got canned because a lot of people hated his voice, etc. Oh well, I wonder who will replace him.

Dont get Farhan started.. :lol:
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Madcombinepilot wrote:
BCExpat wrote:

:lol:

I feel a WCE reunion thread coming along...much like a reunion on these boards of ours, MCP. :P
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Madcombinepilot wrote:
I am going to PM you every single day that I'm on here about some WCE related thought and idea that I have.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Look at this bonesmoker.......Seriously anyone who knows mel....7 whatever his shitty handle is you gotta give the cat credit for knowing where he's fromhttp://forum.calgarypuck.com/showpost.p ... ostcount=2

I invited this pussy several times via pm to take it out in the open .......but alas his true colors showed. I love trolls who can talk junk and back it up. Assholes like mel and crotchbandit suck shit.

Kinda sad that D'arcy protects clowns like this.............and he wonders why his message board is howled at everywhere.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
BCReefer
CC Veteran

Post by BCReefer »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Kinda sad that D'arcy protects clowns like this.............and he wonders why his message board is howled at everywhere.
Because Darcy is as stupid as his posters, what site allows the crap he does and then actually think they have a place where fans from all teams can post. Majority of their main posters are just a bunch of one liners who have no original thought amount the group.