Name the Creeper Summer Contest

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Name the Creeper Summer Contest

Post by ODB »

J-Rod wrote:Calling my wife a surrey skillet is *mildly amusing* and nothing nore.

Lets talk somemore on this issue latter lb, I just wanted to make it clear to everone I am not here to do battle with you.

I'd much rather hang with the old crowd and create some entertaing coversation....

PS.....I'd take that silly facebook link down......too many reasons to list but you could just as easily make all the same posts/points without showing yourself off,

Peace LB
Hey you two... chill out would ya?

Bygones be bygones, fresh start and all that rot.

As my good buddy Nesta Robert Marley says, If you live in a glass house don’t throw stones.

Cheers... :drink:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
creeper
CC Veteran

Post by creeper »

LotusBlossom wrote:
J-Rod wrote: Change is good and now that I have TONNES of good friend here I don't feel the need to have a troll-like title for a handle.

PS..... LB is off limits I get that......but can we play on a two-way street?
Not only did you go at me racially...in a sexist way... but you jumped on a bandwagon you had NO idea about, so you can kinda fuck yourself. I'm allowed my at least ONE shot.

Two way street, sure but...I owe you, fat boy. So you're gonna give it to me...mmmkay?
whatever you say Justine - I ADMIt freely that i did aout 50 windpumps when i learned of your permabanning.

Me wanting you banned or serevelry chastyzied had nothing to do with your passing of a bad check to chris -it especially had NOTHING TO DO WHATSOEVER OF YOUR SEX or the colour of skin.......

I think you were banned beccause the way you try to portray yourself in a messageboard setting. How many times does a person need to read what US city they're in this week? You prtray youself as a white version of Molly Ringwald.....I clearly remember you jumping on someone after they alread had their hands full with a few others. You are a thin-skinned poster with a dull personality LB -not to mention living a web of lies.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

LOL @ this dialogue. Fuck 2004. This feels like 2001 given how much I've lurked/read all the posts on here today. :lol:

This isn't really any of my business, but I'll make it my business since it usually brings in ratings. :lol:

The one thing I noticed about Central, when LB was banned for a very ridiculous reason, was that no one was insulting her too much when she was on there during her last month. Even in her final days/month, the "insults" thrown towards her were extremely minor.....or at the very least, weren't even insults and were simply blown out of proportion (in that sense, I actually kind of agree with Creeper that LB was possibly being oversensitive here).

I DID however, notice Creeper and ODB taking some pretty massive digs at her once she had been permabanned....and wasn't there to respond. Unsurprisingly, ODB did the same thing to SRSez when he was banned, and also ripped Shazaam quite a bit when it became fairly obvious that he wasn't posting much. ODB also pulled the ol' 180 and flamed "long time friend" Arachnid once he had been permabanned (due to being tricked by that one 'GM' guy ;) ).
creeper
CC Veteran

Post by creeper »

Farhan Lalji wrote:
I DID however, notice Creeper and ODB taking some pretty massive digs at her once she had been permabanned...
It had been a long-time coming GM......lets justs say LB had Ample opportunity to rectify a bad chech and she chose not to take responsibility for it by even %1.......A simple sorry guys I can't chip in this quarter would have kept my mouth shut -eyes would have still been rollinh but at least she would have acknowledged the community.

Now she goes on about here new career that SHE has her important business meetings every week all over th GLOBE......
Don't talk to me Justine. [mod edit - please refrain from the name calling]

I unlike you, will have my donation in in the next few days......
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

creeper wrote: It had been a long-time coming GM......lets justs say LB had Ample opportunity to rectify a bad chech and she chose not to take responsibility for it by even %1.......A simple sorry guys I can't chip in this quarter would have kept my mouth shut -eyes would have still been rollinh but at least she would have acknowledged the community.

Now she goes on about here new career that SHE has her important business meetings every week all over th GLOBE......

LOL.

Good to see you too man. I still have no idea who you are (I figured you were ODB, Strangelove, or even Narg at one point), but oh well. My only last desperate attempt at a guess is that you are Lor from waaaay back in the day (2004-05).

I like Lotusblossom, but I think it's slightly annoying as how she regularly mentions/implies how "well off" she is. Guys like donlever and UWSaint are just as well off, but they rarely mention it or imply it. I think there is something to be said about being humble (so it doesn't come across as being pretentious......even if that's NOT the intent), but whatever.....to each his own. It's not even a jealousy thing.

She's a pretty good writer though, and has some pretty solid hockey insights.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Not lor...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Southern_Canuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Southern_Canuck »

Farhan Lalji wrote:I still have no idea who you are (I figured you were ODB, Strangelove, or even Narg at one point), but oh well. My only last desperate attempt at a guess is that you are Lor from waaaay back in the day (2004-05).
I think you might be on to something, there. Lor, Lurk, creeper...

S_C
It's a great day for hockey!
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

not lor...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
svts
MVP
MVP

Post by svts »

This is like opening a time capsule 10 years later and finding out the hamsters you put in there are still alive.
If a man can remember what he worried about last week, he has a very good memory.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

rats19 wrote:not lor...
How do you know for sure rats19?

I've ruled out ODB and Strangelove since I don't think Brian would let either of them pose as 'Creeper' if it was in fact one of them. I don't think it's Narg since I believe that Narg was sincere about being 'turned off' by the plethora of sock accounts at the old CC (my gut feeling). It ain't Sick Bunny either.

Since Lor has gone years without posting, I highly doubt that Brian would remember/care about his IP address....and probably couldn't care less if Lor came back under the Creeper handle.

Meh - just my thought. I don't mind Creeper. I actually like the 'handle' if it's just him. I only had a problem where there was Creeper, DrGiggles, Rumsfeld, Miffed, etc., etc., etc......which pooped up the boards in my opinion.
Narg CC
CC Rookie

Post by Narg CC »

I was under the impression that Lor passed away a few years back?
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Narg CC wrote:I was under the impression that Lor passed away a few years back?
I hope that's not the case.

I remember back in 04', he posted a pic of me with a clown's nose and elephant's ears with the caption "Owned!" underneath it. I was pretty pissed at the time, but think it's funny looking back on it now.

I hope he's ok, and he's probably in a better place regardless of what happened.
Robert
MVP
MVP

Post by Robert »

Arachnid wrote:OK everyone has a manlove for the one they call Creeper, ------ July 18.
Never heard of him. But July 18 is my birthday, you can buy me beers.
Robert
MVP
MVP

Post by Robert »

I wouldn't mind a Surrey Skillet for my birthday.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

creeper wrote:
Farhan Lalji wrote:
I DID however, notice Creeper and ODB taking some pretty massive digs at her once she had been permabanned...
It had been a long-time coming GM......lets justs say LB had Ample opportunity to rectify a bad chech and she chose not to take responsibility for it by even %1.......A simple sorry guys I can't chip in this quarter would have kept my mouth shut -eyes would have still been rollinh but at least she would have acknowledged the community.

LOL I hope you give Brian a donation, he deserves it. I have donated and also my time. I write for this site, I get traffic and readers to this site. So yeah, unlike me, you can donate, it's the least you could do. Don't believe me? Ask the guy who owns the site. If you think for one second you know who I am, you don't.

Chris is Chris and you know so much about someone you've never met. :look: :wow:

Sorry you don't travel as often as I do, perhaps when you get a better paying career, you will. Yeah, I travel for work, but if you feel that I am more important than you are, not my problem. I was in LA, having fun with my family. So what? You share videos, pictures and brag how great your kids are...your point?

Yes it's my fault, and I am cunt for working hard to live in a nice home, drive a nice car, and enjoy my Canucks season tickets. I guess that makes me and other successful people in the world assholes and bitches. I'm so boring that radio shows, and every newspaper in the Lower Mainland ask me to give opinions about our beloved team. Yup, definitely a completely boring person.

Great you don't like my posting style, carry on. I don't like yours either, and there are a few that don't as well. So what? Stop acting like I don't belong on this board, stop acting like you fucking know me, and stop acting like you know EVERYTHING because someone on the internet thinks they know me. You don't. Brian knows me, off this board. He knows my family, knows some circles of friends. Much more than anyone else has ever on this board or any other board for that matter.

So I seriously hope this is your last comment about how you think you know me. You don't, and I don't know you. If I feel like commenting on a thread, I will, why? Because it's what I am allowed to do. I'm mostly in the hockey forum, but every now and then it's fine to be here. I'll talk to the others. If I happen to address something and you don't like it? There is an ignore button, creeper, but you're too much a drama queen to use it. I won't use it. I have a right to read everything on this board, as you do. Don't like it? Ignore it. Pretty simple.

Addition: In regards to you not being sexist or racist, I guess calling another poster's wife a "Latin whore" is not really that either is it? Keep your double standards to yourself.

If I an 'thin-skinned', it's apparent you are if everything I post is so fucking annoying to you. Again, please use the ignore button, it would make life a lot more copacetic around these boards, at least for you.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde