Open Forum Request

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Brian CC
Site Admin

Open Forum Request

Post by Brian CC »

I've had a request to create an Open Forum here similar to Canucks Central where anything goes.

After thinking about it for about 10 seconds, I've decided no.

In my opinion the Open Forum was probably the single biggest factor in the demise of the site. This is a hockey board. There are younger visitors here and there is no need for that type of forum here.

The Bar & Grill here is going to be as off-topic and open as it gets. Same rules apply.

This site has always tried to be for ALL fans, young and old. That will not change, so I would ask that you keep that in mind.

Thanks!
woodhog
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Open Forum Request

Post by woodhog »

Good call Brian.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

What about a irc chat? :twisted:
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Good call Brian
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau