It's all over!!

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: It's all over!!

Post by Arachnid »

Topper wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Have a good fresh fish store one block away so I will be taking a journey there soon...I was going to do grilled salmon with a mayo/thyme glaze today on a bed of baby spinach as it is freaking hotter than Haiti here...
mayo on salmon, uhhhg.

Crush some wasabi peas and crust that pink meat, dress the spinach with a bit of murin and sesame and you'll go green in a snap.
Well it's not real Mayo, it's a dressing I make in the Cuisinart, with lemon and dried Keenan's, made it before, quite good actually *see Weight Gain Challenge thread to see the shopping list these days, not about the culinary for me any more Tops, all about the pulmonary...hemp seeds, chia sprouts, quinoa, cocoa powder...I wanna live forever like SeanJohn The Don :mrgreen:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

theman wrote:Another former CC poster here, I never paid too much attention to the off topics forum over there, so this all came as a huge surprise to me.

Any word on if HW has made her way over here?
I love your handle!

BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

What a blast from the past this place is. I look forward to the mayhem that's bound to ensue.

I gather that reducing other posters to quivering urine-soaked cyber-corpses is somewhat frowned upon here? Ah well.

And J-Rod?

What?

J-Rod?

:o
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
nucksin7
AHL Prospect

Post by nucksin7 »

Im a few days behind on this, but that hell happened haha!! Thats one of the strangest messages ive ever read, posted by Chris there. I thought it was strange when he was blogging about how he didn't enjoy the cup run at all this playoffs. Wierd.

Glad to see so many familiar handles on this site. I was afraid i'd have to end up on canucks.com debating nonsense with 10 year olds. I hope HW makes it over!!

Also, why did he mention all that stuff about nhl conspiracy?? I saw on Calpuck they are roasting canuck fans b/c of that. Makes us look like a bunch of crybabies- which is the reason i went to CC so I didnt have to deal with the crybabies- and that angers me.

canuckscorner - glad to be a member.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Rumsfeld wrote:I gather that reducing other posters to quivering urine-soaked cyber-corpses is somewhat frowned upon here? Ah well.
You gather correct Rummy!

On the other hand reducing entire websites to quivering urine-soaked cyber-corpses is perfectly within the rules...

*cyber high fives Strangelove* :drink:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Arachnid wrote:Well it's not real Mayo, it's a dressing I make in the Cuisinart, with lemon and dried Keenan's,
an egg yolk and drizzle the oil in while the mixture is spinning..... you're making mayo, and mayo crusted fish is disgusting.

btw, later in the evening, after the first time I made the wasabi crusted salmon for the Mrs, I knocked her up.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

nucksin7 wrote:Im a few days behind on this, but that hell happened haha!! Thats one of the strangest messages ive ever read, posted by Chris there. I thought it was strange when he was blogging about how he didn't enjoy the cup run at all this playoffs. Wierd.

Glad to see so many familiar handles on this site. I was afraid i'd have to end up on canucks.com debating nonsense with 10 year olds. I hope HW makes it over!!

Also, why did he mention all that stuff about nhl conspiracy?? I saw on Calpuck they are roasting canuck fans b/c of that. Makes us look like a bunch of crybabies- which is the reason i went to CC so I didnt have to deal with the crybabies- and that angers me.

canuckscorner - glad to be a member.
No conspiracy theorists here :look:

Well unless you think Buttman is a hollow reptilian alien...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Topper wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Well it's not real Mayo, it's a dressing I make in the Cuisinart, with lemon and dried Keenan's,
an egg yolk and drizzle the oil in while the mixture is spinning..... you're making mayo, and mayo crusted fish is disgusting.

btw, later in the evening, after the first time I made the wasabi crusted salmon for the Mrs, I knocked her up.
OK then that does it, no wasabi! She's young and able but damn it, I want my MTV!
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Rumsfeld wrote:
And J-Rod?

What?

J-Rod?

:o
That's wott she said!

Welcome aboard Cumfelch!
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Arachnid wrote: Welcome aboard Cumfelch!
Yeah, um.

Thanks.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
The_Pauser
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by The_Pauser »

Looks like I've outlasted the almighty CanucksCentral. Sad to see that place go...I had even signed up there again last year under another alias and flew under the radar. Oh well...CJ got what he deserved in the end. Just feel for all the people (the quality posters now) who supported that site for years. It did have its fair share of scumbags though.
cameltoaster
AHL Prospect

Post by cameltoaster »

LOL, so THAT'S where Chris stole his Lions articles from
I think chris is curled up on a chair in front of his computer reading these very pages, rocking back and forth muttering to himself. Now he's irrelevant.

Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Rumsfeld wrote:
Arachnid wrote: Welcome aboard Cumfelch!
Yeah, um.

Thanks.
You're a black Republican? Isn't that a betrayal to your race? Kinda like being a straight Leaf fan ;)
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

personally I am glad AP got to make this thread.... :thumbs:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The_Pauser wrote: Oh well...CJ got what he deserved in the end.
Yep, just like that moron Steve Irwin!

= )
The_Pauser wrote: It did have its fair share of scumbags though.
You mean like... plagiarists??

= )
____
Try to focus on someday.