Ohdee......

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

creeper
CC Veteran

Ohdee......

Post by creeper »

First of all J-rod = creeper (or leader of AB Aldergrove chapter) whichever you prefer.

Hey Ohdee while I was in Nanaimo this morning waiting for our ferry I puchased a full unopened packet of Texas Holden scratch cards - something to do to pass the time right?

Anyway, Ohdee, I hit it big and won the grand Prize : 4 nights/5 days ina luxurious hotel in Las Vagas, $1000.00 US spending money and a seat a the 2012 WSOP.....where I could see you winning the whole tournament if you wore the proper sun glasses.

Crapping you negative bud, I won with a Royal Flush - the ticket says I can opt for $15 000 CDN instead but I thought I would offer it to you........I can't go cuz I am never allowed to legally travel to the USA ever again.......well in this lifetime.

I need to do some more research on what this ticket really could be worth but I thought I'd offer it to you for fun!

Like I said, crapping you NEGATIVE!

Make me an offer, I might even sell for slightly below value if you have some interesting trades to throw in.

Deal open to everyone and I'd even throw Brian a few brownies if I make a deal with someone from this site.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Ohdee......

Post by ODB »

J-Rod wrote:First of all J-rod = creeper (or leader of AB Aldergrove chapter) whichever you prefer.

Hey Ohdee while I was in Nanaimo this morning waiting for our ferry I puchased a full unopened packet of Texas Holden scratch cards - something to do to pass the time right?

Anyway, Ohdee, I hit it big and won the grand Prize : 4 nights/5 days ina luxurious hotel in Las Vagas, $1000.00 US spending money and a seat a the 2012 WSOP.....where I could see you winning the whole tournament if you wore the proper sun glasses.

Crapping you negative bud, I won with a Royal Flush - the ticket says I can opt for $15 000 CDN instead but I thought I would offer it to you........I can't go cuz I am never allowed to legally travel to the USA ever again.......well in this lifetime.

I need to do some more research on what this ticket really could be worth but I thought I'd offer it to you for fun!

Like I said, crapping you NEGATIVE!

Make me an offer, I might even sell for slightly below value if you have some interesting trades to throw in.

Deal open to everyone and I'd even throw Brian a few brownies if I make a deal with someone from this site.
A.....booooo! :mrgreen:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P