Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

If it's in here, it's probably a good idea to read it.

Moderators: Brian CC, Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Chef Boi RD is going to cool down on the Machine Gun Grabner topic recycling. Coming here is about 'fresh new start'. My modus operandi here will be to be a constructive poster and not one who likes to kickstart hot-button topics to ruffle a few feathers, engaging a battle of the wits. You will all like the Corner version of Royal, much more professional. Stay tuned.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
jackalman
CC Veteran

Post by jackalman »

I am from Central and was know as naslund MVP there. thanks for the warm welcome and it is nice to see lots of Central posters here. I am wondering if any of the refugees know if hockey widow will be joining this board. I think I might love her.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

jackalman wrote:I am from Central and was know as naslund MVP there. thanks for the warm welcome and it is nice to see lots of Central posters here. I am wondering if any of the refugees know if hockey widow will be joining this board. I think I might love her.
I love her too, Jackaldude.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

RoyalDude wrote:You will all like the Corner version of Royal, much more professional.
So you're going to be less like David Pratt then? :D

Welcome aboard dude.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Anyhow, this to Brian W. Nice to be back, sorry haven't been around at all lately. It seems now, with the closing of Central, That The Corner was the place to stick to. Me bad, sorry.

RD

and this is no way an offense to Chris J. Sometimes in life ya just got to remove your shoes and travel the earth feeling the dirt between your toes to find a new reason for being. Sounds to me like Chris J may need a trip to Nepal, surfing the himalayas for awhile. All kidding a side, hope all is well with Chris.
Corb
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Corb »

Thanks for the welcome Brian.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Re: Welcome to the Refugess from "Central"

Post by LotusBlossom »

Topper wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:It's called Bountiful . :devil: :bang:
I haven't been banned from there yet 8-)
I have (been banned from Bountiful) but that was a while back when I had a different IP address... :hmmm: :thumbs:
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

I'm going to hold you to the RD!!
woodhog
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by woodhog »

Welcome to all from Central. It's great to see so much activity here during the usually quiet time. I look forward to lots of good discussion and debate in the coming season. It's going to be interesting to see if the Canucks can repeat their successful regular season and even more interesting to see if they can improve on their almost successful post season.
sagebrush
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by sagebrush »

The alternative Canuck boards have some nice threads about autographs, hoodies, & fantasies.

I wouldn't be able to keep up there.
Less Canucks embarrassment please.
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vpete »

Let's do this !!!!

what a surprise to show up at CC and see that message.

Hmmm... would love to hear that story one day.
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Vpete wrote:Let's do this !!!!

what a surprise to show up at CC and see that message.

Hmmm... would love to hear that story one day.
Maybe you should head on down to the Bar & Grill :wink:

Nice to see ya pete!
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Post by JelloPuddingPop »

Thanks for the welcome!

Good to see so many familiar names here... was a bit shocked to see Central go off-line, it was a great place and a lot of time was spent there. I'm really looking forward to continuing that great Canucks discussion here and getting to know the Canucks Corner posters a bit better!
black ace
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by black ace »

No THINKER yet ?
2011 BC Sports Central CFL Pool Champion
Maxwell Edison
CC Rookie

Post by Maxwell Edison »

I was more of a lurker than a real poster over there so I must have missed the nuclear holocaust meltdown however I must say it was in very poor taste to shut down a website and ban people who had financially contributed to it, I think that is smarmy and takes advantage of people who contributed to his side project.

Regardless, I am glad that many of the posters who I tended to follow, or stalk if you will, managed to turn up safe and sound.