When Power Goes to the Head of a Security Guard

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: When Power Goes to the Head of a Security Guard

Post by rats19 »

Topper wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:There are still some good people at central but for whatever reason the powers that be seem to want to weed out anyone with a set of testicles and a sense of humor.
That is why LB was the first to go.
she is funny...*wink*
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

*pictures all the regs donating to the corner and ol you know who standing on the roof of his building shaking his fists in the air yelling nooooooo*

BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Aaronp banned too!

Chris is a douche bag! Image
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hah ha ha ha. Is it Chris or is it the shithead SC ?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

ODB wrote:Aaronp banned too!

Chris is a douche bag! Image
are you kidding me??? because he popped over..OMFG!!!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: :lol: Do you really think he's going to pull the plug on that place ?
His saving grace is to be the football forums,
Whitecaps - 51 Topics, 22 have 0 replies and another 17 have between 1 and 5 replies.
That`s 39 of 51 (76%) topics with 5 or less replies

Lions - 25 topics, 7 have 0 replies, and another 9 have between 1 and 5 replies`.
That`s 16 of 25 (64%) topics with less than 5 replies.

Keep begging.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

how many are him himself in those threads...I dont think one can operate this way and have a saving grace...this is just wrong :scowl:
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Hah ha ha ha. Is it Chris or is it the shithead SC ?
LOL @ Southern Canuck! Topper and I have been calling him a homosexual for years. I really disliked him but had to be very careful going after him. As a matter of fact I was riding him pretty hard a few years back and Doc gave me a heads up saying Chris will side with his mods no matter what. Doc's advice was to walk the line, even make love to the line but don't cross it. Doc was a mod for years so he would know.!?!?

But ya... could there be a bigger difference between two mods than the difference's between SC and donlever! Fuck, Donny's the man.... I will really, really miss him! A good cyber friend that I'll likely never speak to again.... because mr. bent fingers has made it clear if you post here once.... your banned there!
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

lever is an awesome guy...unfortunately i do not have his email to say how much i enjoyed him over the years...maybe just maybe..he can sneak on over as a mod and check out what all the hubub is about and he might see it...thnx donny you are a friend..:) NOW STICK UP FOR ME/US!!!lofl @bentfingers
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Unbelievable!!

Come over to say hi to some old friends and I get the boot??

I know I haven't been posting as much lately so I guess he cares very little about me or anyone else that has never bashed his site and only contributed not only with donations but content, though the majority of you know why I don't have the time to spend online these days.

Don't worry we'll get the crew over here!
Carlyee
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Carlyee »

Hi guys!

I got an email from Topper stating that you fine individuals were hanging out here so I joined. I didn't care when Chris banned me the first time so I will not lose any sleep this time either.

Well maybe that is not 100% true.

In my original incarnation at CC was a poster that many people really detested. It was not really who I was as a person, it was kind of an outlet I used to act like an asshole. Anyway I missed the interaction enough to get someone to register a new handle for me and try to reinvent myself. I am sure Strangelove has some medical type name for this :D

It is actually extremely liberating to be rid of that Liberal whiner though.

PS if you want to re-register at CC to get your final shot in, Chris has likely banned your IP and any IP you logged in from, so go here:

http://www.proxy4free.com/list/webproxy1.html

Set up a new account and tell him to fuck his hat. Or not, if that's not your type of thing.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Robotic hands lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfdHY26E2jc

welcome Mr. Yee :D

There is no fun to be had there other than watching the self destruction.
Last edited by Topper on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

I never in a million years figured you would banned for visiting another site.. Its Tyranny and dictatorship at is ugly best!!

actually its more like it his site he can do what he wants...However I wonder if the strategy of banning a member for visiting another site will actually attract new members or build the confidence of those who still call there-home..hmm I also wonder if those who have been asked to help with the moderating of it, can actually stomach this new em-brazened method of operation. I know I couldnt or wouldnt. because its wrong...simply put its wrong.

I remember a thread entitled..."Things that make you go hmmmmm.. if I wasnt banned and the OF was still in its previous form, I would go and post this there... 8-)

hey carl
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Well hello Carlyee... Every time I see a familiar face I smile! Image

You gotta tell us who were you before. Sorry if I gave you a hard time under that handle. As I'm sure you know based on the last few years at CC I'm not the same guy I was either. I was an asshole too! I admit it. Now I just wonna have a few laughs and chat Canucks!

Just incase anyone isn't keeping track... we're at

Doc, Blob, rats (made the list), Topps, Aaron, Spidey, Lotus, Carlyee and me! 9 expats and counting!

60% of the defectors were diamond community supporters at the other site. 80% of the defectors accounted for 60% of the OF traffic. One of us started every 1000+ response thread that site ever saw!

Last I saw Chris was posting pictures of cats falling off a fridge in his random picture thread... (actually that 1000+ post thread was my idea, he dropped my name and added his…. Same thing happened with the 360 thread and the Seinfeld thread) good luck with that eh wot ol bean!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

rats19 wrote: I remember a thread entitled..."Things that make you go hmmmmm.. if I wasnt banned and the OF was still in its previous form, I would go and post this there... 8-)
One of my last posts was in the Are You Addicted... thread.

I said I'm not into necrophilia. It wasn't appreciated.

Ohdee, you missed Wheels and one other guy I won't mention because the hammer hasn't fallen his way yet
Last edited by Topper on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.